It’s your private retreat with sweeping views of pine and valley from the comfort of your living room and bedrooms. Enjoy Amador county’s outdoor recreation without the crowds. Get outside at Kirkwood, Mace Meadows golf, alpine lakes, Mokelumne and Consumnes rivers, hiking, 4X4, cycling, and rock climbing; then R&R at wineries and restaurants at gold rush towns. It’s only a 2 hour drive from the Bay Area but feels a world away. And oh, the stars at night, you must see it to believe it!
Bear Family Ranch can accommodate 2-3 families comfortably:
* 4 bedrooms, 3 baths
* Three rooms with queen beds and views, one room with two twin beds, sleeps 8 on beds, 2 additional on a pull-out.
* 70” flat screen with Chrome-cast, Microsoft X-box with Kinect, and lots of movie DVDs
* Foosball table and board games
* Free high speed internet
* Gourmet kitchen with granite counters
* Large wrap-around deck
* Yoga room adjoining the Master bedroom, with deck access
You will have the whole house to enjoy. Take a hike directly from the house, relax on the deck or string up a hammock among the trees!
Feel free to reach out via email, text or phone call during your stay if there is anything we can help you with.
- Absolutely no smoking anywhere inside or outside the house, we are very sensitive to after effects of tobacco presence
- No pets, sorry we love animals but we stay at this house as well and are severely allergic to cats and dogs and rooms where they have stayed
- Rental age minimum of 21
- Adults over 21 must be present at all times if minors are present
- Maximum 10 people day or night, additional guests allowed only by written permission and incurs a charge of $50 per additional person per night
- Parties and Events larger than 10 people require written permission, please inquire
- If there is a rule violation, the hosts reserve the right to discontinue rental with no refund
- Up to 4 vehicles only, please provide license plate numbers upon booking