This Mid-century Alexander Ranch Modern home has a large lot with mountain view and a very private back yard. It has an ideal location in Historic Racquet Club Estates Neighborhood within 2mil. to downtown center with great restaurants, shopping, nightlife, casino, spas and the famous Palm Springs tramway. This home is the ultimate Palm Springs getaway for excited modernism fans, a romantic couple's weekend, reunions, golfers, holiday gathering, or any reason to have fun with family or friends.
Fully stocked beautiful kitchen for cooking, new stainless steel appliances the open floor plan with large dining area, large living room, 3 bedrooms 2 bath has almost 1900sq. feet living space with all new furniture. Master bedroom has King size bed and direct access to the private yard and pool through the sliding glass doors. The second and the third bedrooms have queen size beds. The house has central A/C and the washer and dryer available for guest use.
Splash and enjoy the pool and spa, there's ample space around the entire pool area for you and your friends or family to spread out and enjoy throughout the day. Has a large covered patio with relaxing lounge sitting.
Outdoor Island-grill is an entertainers dream for cooking and entertaining with backdrop of the mountain.
• 3 Bedrooms – 2 Bathrooms
• 1888 sq. ft
• Beds: 1 King, 2 Queens, 1 Chair Bed
• Multiple outdoor seating and lounging areas
• High end appliances incl. gas cooktop, built in electric oven and microwave
• Entertainment: Wireless Internet/ 55” Smart TV, Netflix, YouTube
• Indoor Washer and Dryer
• Outdoor Propane Gas Grill
• Central air-conditioning/heating
Return the house in same condition as given.
1. DAMAGE TO PREMISE ABOVE NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear. The Tenant will be charged Tenant's credit card on file with Management for this excess damage after inspection.
2. DISPOSAL OF GARBAGE. TENANT shall deposit all garbage and waste generated during their rental period in a clean, sanitary, and lawful manner into the proper receptacles as provided and shall cooperate in keeping the garbage area neat and clean. The Tenants shall place the trash bins along the curb during their stay for pickup. Thursdays the garbage is being picked up . Tenant is cautioned not to leave trash outside for long periods of time because it attracts animals.
3. NO ANIMALS OR PETS. The Tenant agrees that no animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
3.1- Exception: A properly trained signal or service dog required for a disability is permitted. For such pet, the Tenant must notify Management prior to the rental start date. Tenant shall ensure that the dog is on a leash and tagged as a guide dog, signal dog, or service dog by identification tag issued by the county clerk, animal control department, or other agency, as authorized by Chapter 3.5 (commencing with Section 30850) of Division 14 of the Food and Agricultural Code. However, pursuant to California Code of Civil Procedure Section 54.2 the individual shall be liable for any damage done to the premises or facilities by his or her dog.
4. NO ASSIGNMENT, NO TRANSER, NO SUBLETTING. TENANT agrees not to transfer, assign and/or sublet the premises or any part thereof and hereby appoints and authorizes the OWNER as his agent and/or by OWNER'S own authority to evict any person claiming possession by way of any alleged assignment or subletting.
5. NUMBER OF PERSONS DURING STAY. The Tenants shall have no more than eight (8) to ten (10) persons stay, occupy, and/or sleep on the Premise.
6. NOISE. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for breach of this agreement, for immediate termination of this agreement, and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour commences at 10:00 P.M., at which time pool and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum. In the event that fees are assessed from third parties including but not limited to police officer tickets due to noise levels, Tenant shall be liable for such fees due.
7. NO SMOKING. There shall be NO SMOKING inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home. Tenants are cautioned not to throw cigarette buds on the greener of the premise or any other place that may cause fire.
8. No charge for jacuzzi heating for 2 hrs a day. To heat the pool there will be $50.00 charge per day (it takes 12hrs to heat it). Wednesdays and Saturdays
pool cleaning earl morning.