- Being respectful of the property
- GUESTS STAYING LONGER THAN 30 DAYS ARE REQUIRED TO REGULARLY CLEAN THE APARTMENT INCLUDING BATHROOMS, VACUUMING, MOPPING FLOORS, CLEANING MIRRORS, DUSTING, AND CHANGING BED LINENS AND TOWELS AT LEAST WEEKLY!
- Dirty, stained and untreatable (including missing) linens will be billed to your security bond.
- Guests staying more than 30 days will be required to allow the apartment to be inspected for cleanliness and maintenance. NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS REQUIREMENT
- The $200 security deposit will not be taken, IF the apartment is left neat and tidy including the fridge and dishwasher emptied, stove, oven, microwave clean, rubbish disposed of, showers wiped down with towels at the end of your stay AND the keys/remote controller are returned.
- GUESTS ARE NOT PERMITTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TO NOMINATE THIS ADDRESS AS THEIR MAILING or CONTACT ADDRESS. If guests wish to receive mail or mailed items, then a discussion needs to be undertaken with the host prior to making any such arrangements Guests do not have access to the locked letter box and no key will be provided for such. Any mail received and addressed to a guest will be returned to sender unclaimed.
- No Smoking inside the apartment and building.