Our comfortable and sunny 2 bedroom home is located 15 minutes from Sydney CBD by train, is stumbling distance from all that Erskineville Village has to offer and a short walk to bustling Newtown.
The main bedroom has a queen bed and the second bedroom has a double bed. Please enjoy our cute courtyard - complete with dart board. You can use the wifi and Netflix (but please don't purchase anything on Apple TV).
We do not have an air-conditioner (but have two pedestal fans which we find adequate).
We have a dog (who won't be joining you during your stay) but just in case you have allergies.
- Please respect that this is our home.
- Please leave the house neat and tidy.
- Please respect our neighbours on our quiet street.
- If you smoke - only do so out the back (ash trays are provided).
- Help yourselves to tea, coffee, herbs and spices, but please don't go to town on the rest of our food. If you eat substantial quantities of anything, please replace it.l
- Don't drink the booze in our cabinets.
- We hope you enjoy your stay.
Al and I are a respectful couple of people, who will take great care of any place we are lucky enough to stay in. We appreciate that often it is someone's home that is on offer. We're friendly people, and self-sufficient house-guests - but a pointer in the direction of your favourite local places is always appreciated.
Other than that, please let us know if you'd like any further info. Look forward to hearing from you!
Al & Elyse