The elegant Tremont Loft is located on the top floor of a fabulous 1899 character building in Nelson B.C., Canada. A miner's hotel in the 1890's, The Tremont Loft was completely re-built in 2016, and features exposed brick walls, 10.5' ceilings, refinished historic fir floors, elegant bath fixtures, chef's kitchen, huge fireplace, views of Baker Street and the mountains beyond, and an intriguing, private courtyard. A sophisticated, luxury suite for the stylish & discerning traveller.
- The Tremont Loft occupancy is a maximum of 4 adults only.
- Sorry, no children.
- No extra sleeping facilities for extra guests.
- No barbeques, hibachis, grills etc of any kind.
- No pets
- No candles
- No smoking
- No parties, functions, gatherings etc. of more than 4 people, unless approved by Loft owners.
- No illegal drug use
- Front door must be kept locked at all times.
- Guest parking is for one vehicle only.
- Guest assumes all responsibility for damages to the Loft by themselves or others during the term of their rental contract. Any damage to the property or contents must be reported immediately to the owners.
- Cleaning: Guests are expected to tidy up before checking out. Please be respectful, wash the dishes, put trash in the garbage bags provided, put dirty towels in the bathtub etc.
We live in a small ski town cleverly hidden in the mountains of British Columbia, Canada. Our interests seem to center around making things, history, art, design. Doug: I'm a professional illustrator and work for The New York Times, WSJ, Rolling Stone, Forbes etc. , as well as numerous children's books and even a Broadway show.
Fiona: CEO of Cartolina - award winning retail store and wholesale stationery company. Born and raised in Scotland.
We've really enjoyed staying at other AirBnB's and look forward to taking care of you when you stay at the Tremont Loft.