Bright open plan townhouse on two levels. Living area bay windows provide views of the mountains across the valley.
Great location on road behind Fairmont and Four Season hotels. 4 minutes to base of Blackcomb (walk for 2 ski for 2) or free shuttle stops just outside (every 5-10minutes) to get you to main base and Whistler village. Virtual ski-in access for the end of the day.
Living space and bedrooms have been renovated.
- As I've been busy renovating please ensure all shoes, boots etc are removed in the front hallway.
- Full recycling, composting and garbage collection are provided in a shared garbage room, please help Whistler work towards its goal of being zero waste and use the appropriate bins provided both in the unit and in the complex garbage room.
- There is a local noise bylaw which activates at 11pm. Details are posted in the unit.
- An underground parking FOB and visitor pass will be provided in the unit. Loss of these items will result in a $200 replacement fee.
- Upon your departure, your rental will be assessed for any damage and/or missing items. These items include, but are not limited to: The property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear Linens, towels, and bedding stained or missing Carpet, wood/tile floor stains Kitchen counter and appliances Interior walls, windows, and window coverings Breakage, theft, or any other damage If any deficiencies have been found, your damage deposit will not be refunded fully.
I moved to Whistler 10 years ago from the UK. Came for a winter and never left. It's a joy to call this place home. I live with my rescue dog and work for a local non-profit organisation.
Love being so close to the village, as well as easy access to the ski hill in the winter and great walking and biking trails in the summer.
Been working hard to renovate my home with the bulk of the space now being complete (just bathrooms to go so excuse the dated decor on those!). Loving the sense of achievement and looking forward to welcoming others to Whistler and my home. New to Airbnb.