This beautiful two story home fronts onto Werri Beach and offers breath-taking views of the Northern and Southern headlands and the entire beach. Relax on the "top deck" to also take in the beautiful westerly views of Saddleback Mountain. Ideal for a family holiday, a getaway with friends or a fun "couples" retreat. Located in the picturesque NSW South Coast town of Gerringong, Werri Wish will live up to all your expectations.
This newly renovated two-story house with breath-taking views is just steps away from beautiful Werri Beach. With all the comforts of home combined with the luxuries of modern holiday accommodation, Werri Wish Beach House is your dream destination.
Whether it's a family holiday, time away with friends or a romantic getaway, this amazing holiday house will not disappoint.
The huge, covered timber deck is a perfect place to eat, BBQ on the gas weber, entertain, relax and watch all the rarities that the Pacific Ocean has to offer. If indoors is preferred, the same options are available. With the open plan living, dining and modern, well-equipped kitchen, Werri Wish has everything to offer.
Above all, the unique roof top viewing area offers extraordinary opportunities for guests. Enjoy the sun rise with a freshly brewed coffee or relax with a drink as the sun sinks behind Saddleback Mountain in the evening. This is also the perfect Whale Watching platform.
Werri Wish sleeps 8 adults very comfortably, or 6 adults and 4 children. Please contact us with any queries you may have with the number of travelers. We will try to accommodate you as best as we can.
The master bedroom upstairs has a king size bed with an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. This room also offers spectacular views of the ocean.
The second bedroom downstairs has a queen size bed.
The third bedroom, also downstairs, is a very generous size and is furnished with one set of triple bunks plus 2 single beds and a single trundle bed, making this room ideal for a whole family or a group of young children or teenagers.
There is also a comfortable lounge room downstairs with a fold out sofa bed, able to sleep 1 adult or 2 small children.
The bathroom downstairs has a spa bath, perfect for relaxing after a hard day at the beach!
The huge, open living area downstairs can also transform into a games room, with the option of a portable and foldable ping pong table.
Both lounge rooms are equipped with large flat-screen TV’s, enabling access to netflex and Bluetooth to play your favourite music. The entertainment system downstairs also offers Foxtel and a high-quality surround sound system. Free wifi is provided.
The generous laundry has a washing machine and clothes dryer and easy access to the clothes line outside.
The outdoor heated shower is ideal to wash off the sand and salt after a day at the beach or a surf. The beautifully landscaped gardens and large area of lawn is perfect for children to run around outside.
There is a lockable double car garage and plenty of on-street parking if required.
Guests have access to the entire house and are free to come and go as they please!
While we want you to enjoy your privacy during your stay at Werri Wish, we are only a phone call or a message away if you need us.
With the owners of Werri Wish Beach House being locals for almost 50 years, our extensive knowledge and passion for this beautiful town compares to no others. We will always provide the local knowledge you need that will make your holiday a memorable one.
Upon arrival, you will be treated to a sourdough loaf with dipping sauces and a duo of wines. Make use of the nespresso machine and a selection of teas. This makes settling in much easier, particularly if you are checking in a little later.
Werri Wish is designed as a self-catering house so be sure to bring your own supplies or visit the local IGA supermarket, just 3 minutes drive away. It is open from 7.30am - 8.00pm so there is plenty of time do grab the necessities when you arrive.
All pillows, linen and towels are provided and all beds are top quality comfort. Please bring own beach towels.
Make use of the body boards, surf boards and bikes while enjoying your stay. The 2 kilometre bike track stretching from North to South Werri Beach is perfect for a morning or afternoon ride or walk.
- Strictly no smoking inside the house.
- WASTE AND RECYCLING - Kiama Council has strict but easy to follow waste disposal requirements. These rules must be adhered to by guests. Please find all the information relating to disposal of waste in the Werri Wish guest information booklet upon arrival.
- BBQ - Please clean the BBQ after each use. You will find necessary cleaning products and utensils underneath the BBQ. Please return them after cleaning in the state in which you found them. Failure to clean the BBQ will result in a $75 cleaning fee being deducted from your security deposit.
- NOISE - Please consider the residents in this lovely neighbourhood. While it is great to enjoy socialising on the verandah or up on the "top deck" of the Werri Wish Beach House, please keep noise to a minimum after 10pm. Residents reserve the right to make complaints and guests will be asked to vacate the property if noise levels persist. No refund for remaining days will be offered.
- DAMAGES and BREAKAGES - please report any damages or breakages to the owner immediately. We understand that accidents occur, however we need to be advised when they happen. Depending on the severity of the damage and the cost it incurs, you may be responsible for payment or replacement costs.
- Please replace all bedding and furniture to its original position. We understand that you may need to move things around, but please put them back.
- CHECK OUT
- – check out time is 10am unless prior arrangements have been made with the owner. Check out time may be flexible, pending whether there are guests checking in later that afternoon.
- - Please leave keys in the shell on the buffet downstairs, where you found the spare keys on arrival. Please DO NOT return keys to the keybox.
- - All washing up is to completed and put away before departure OR please stack dishwasher and turn on.
- - Please turn off all lights and heating before departure.
- - Please leave Werri Wish Beach House in a clean and orderly state, just as you found it.
- GAS BOTTLES - two large gas bottles are located towards the front and on the Southern side of the house. The hot water, the cooktop and the heater upstairs all run off these gas bottles. While we endeavour to ensure it is not your responsibility, there maybe a chance that one bottle empties. If this occurs, please turn the lever across to the other bottle and ensure the round tap on the top of the bottle is turned to "on". If you experience any difficulties, please contact the owner on (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
I'm a happy wife, mum of four and primary school teacher in the local area. I've lived in beautiful Gerringong for 25 years. My husband was born in Gerringong and it has always been our dream to provide opportunities for others to experience this amazing NSW South Coast town and its surrounds.
We bought Werri Wish Beach House towards the end of 2015. It was a little different than it is today! We knew it was the perfect location for a holiday house so we invested a lot of time transforming it into, what we believe is, the perfect holiday destination.
We enjoy spending time as a family with our four children. They are all either at university or high school and all live at home so life is still busy, but lots of fun, for us. Sport is a huge part of our lives, with all of us being very involved in the local sporting community.
We love traveling and have done some amazing trips, both in and around Australia and overseas. My husband and sons love surfing, as you would imagine living in this beautiful part of the world.