The Bunk+Brew Historic Lucas House is the newest and only affordable, downtown destination for the adventure traveler in Bend, Oregon. 2.5 blocks from downtown shops, restaurants, and breweries, the Lucas House (1910) is Bend’s first and oldest brick building and perfect place to relax with a local brew and share stories with fellow travelers. Book a room (or bunk), grab a brew, and join us for a back deck BBQ. Happy to accommodate solo travelers, couples, families, and groups.
You become a Guest of Bunk+Brew Partners, LLC (the "Company") by completing a reservation for short-term lodging or by accepting any products or services from the Company. You thereby agree to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Reservations. The Guest may make reservations online, by phone, or in person, and will make full payment at that time (unless stated otherwise by our third-party booking partners). The Company may decline same-day reservation requests after 10pm. The Guest may make reservations for up to 15 consecutive days at a time and may not then make reservations again for another 15 consecutive days.
2. Check-In. The Guest may check-in between 3pm and 11pm. The Guest will be at least 18 years old (or 17 with parent/guardian approval) and will provide a current government-issued, photo identification and a valid payment card. The Guest may not be a local resident. If the Company has not received and confirmed a late check-in request, and the Guest does not check in before 10pm, the Company may offer the reservation to another Guest and/or will charge the Guest a late check-in fee if arriving after 10pm. The late check-in fee is equal to fifty percent (50%) of the rate for the first night of the reservation.
3. Check-Out. The Guest will check-out (or may request late check-out) before 11am. Otherwise, the Company will charge a late check-out fee. The late check-out fee is equal to fifty-percent (50%) of the rate for the first night of the reservation. Late check-out is 12pm. The Guest will pay for all remaining charges at check-out.
4. Rates. Reservation rates will be displayed on the Company website or by our third-party booking partners. Rates are subject to change and the Company reserves the right to modify rates at any time without notice. Rates do not include state and local taxes.
5. Fees. The Company will charge the Guest a $500 fee for possessing weapons of any kind or possessing illegal drugs on the Property, a minimum $250 fee plus any additional damage for smoking indoors or bringing a pet indoors, a minimum $25 cleaning fee plus any additional damage for spills, vomit, etc, a $10 fee for lost bedding/towel, a $10 fee for a lost key, a $5 fee for a lost keychain, a $5 fee for a lost lock, and a $5 bed turn-over fee.
6. Damage. The Company will require payment from the Guest for any damage incurred by the Guest or visitors of the Guest and may charge the payment card of the Guest or obtain payment by other reasonable means.
7. Cancellations. The Guest may cancel a reservation online, by phone, or in person up to 24 hours before 3pm on the first night of the reservation for a full refund minus a three percent (3%) transaction fee. Thereafter, all remaining payment due for the first night of the reservation is non-refundable and only redeemable as a one-time use, equal-value credit for future lodging up to one (1) year from the first night of the reservation. The Company may cancel a reservation due to reasonably unanticipated external circumstances and will notify the Guest as soon as possible to refund full payment.
8. Parking. The Company will provide limited, unsecured parking for the Guest. The Company will not be liable for damage to vehicles and their contents.
9. Conduct. The Guest will respect Company owners, staff, property, and property policies and may not jeopardize the health and safety of Company owners, staff, or other Guests or interrupt their enjoyment of the Property. Additionally, the Guest will comply with requests of Company owners and staff. The Company reserves the right to refuse service for any conduct deemed disrespectful by the Company or for any reason. The Company will not be liable to refund payment to the Guest for disrespectful conduct.
10. Minors. Minors under 18 years of age may enter the Property if supervised by a parent/guardian or an adult family member.
11. Liability. The Property is provided in “as is” condition. Guest use of the Property is at the risk of the Guest. The liability of the Company for any direct damages will not exceed the value of revenue received by the Company. The Company will not be liable for any indirect damages of any kind whether consequential, special, or other. The Company will neither be liable for nor provide compensation for circumstances outside our control that could not have been reasonably anticipated including but not limited to government actions, terrorist activities, natural disasters, etc.
12. Risk of Loss. The Guest will bear the risk of theft, damage, destruction, or loss of any kind of personal property of the Guest or visitors of the Guest and the Company will not be held responsible.
13. Indemnity. The Guest will indemnify the Company and Company owners against any claims against the Company or Company owners resulting from the actions or inactions of the Guest or visitors of the Guest and will release the Company and Company owners of all related liability.
14. Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
15. Dispute Resolution. If the Company and the Guest fail to agree, the matter will be resolved in the following order: mediation, arbitration, litigation.
16. Modifications. The Company may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
17. Severability. If any of these Terms and Conditions are rendered unenforceable, all others will remain enforceable.