Our secluded Chalet is located at the foot of the spectacular White Mountains. Enjoy exquisite views while relaxing in this beautifully furnished log home.
Though this area has no shortage of activities close by, you may find this cozy and romantic log home difficult to leave! Take in stunning views from our covered wrap-a-round porch and hammock, snuggle in front of the wood stove, or soak in our hot tub after a long day of skiing at Sunday River.
This hand built log home has a beautiful granite stone chimney with a wood stove. The kitchen is complete with pots, pans, serving and cooking supplies.
The bedrooms are on the first floor across from the bathroom. The loft has a fun open feel with comfortable beds.
We have a wrap around deck with grill that takes advantage of this spectacular area .
Renter must be age 25 or older.
*Only the number of agreed upon guests are allowed to stay at the property. The owner must be informed of any additional guests immediately.
* Our house will be clean and neat when you arrive. If you would keep your shoes,
boots, etc. by the door we would be very grateful.
* Renter shall notify the owners of any breakage or malfunction as
soon as possible. If anything fails to operate the owners will use
diligence in correcting the problem in a timely manner after
* The owner does not insure renter's personal property.
* Any movie rental is an extra charge for renter.
* Smoking is not allowed in the house.
* Fire works or any fire arms are never allowed on the property.
* Any abuse of the rental property or more then the agreed amount of guests staying overnight will
result in immediate termination of the rental period and forfeiture of
rent and security funds.
* Pets are not allowed without written permission by owner.
With permission from owner there is a $75.00 pet fee for one dog.
Renter(s) are expected to keep the area around the house clean of feces and yellow snow.
* Use of all canoes, kayaks, and water toys provided is completely at your own risk.
Adult life jackets are provided.
* Renters and their guests agree to accept liability for any damages
caused by them other than normal wear and tear, to the property,
including but not limited to the misuse of appliances, equipment and
furnishings. If damages are in excess of the security deposit the
renter agrees to reimburse the owner for costs incurred to repair/replace
any damaged items.
*In the event of a power outage, renters agree to leave hot tub covered and powered down.
Otherwise there may be a malfunctioning of the generator.
* The security deposit will be refunded within 7 days of departure
provided that no damage has been done to the chalet or its contents.
* In the event that you are not completely out of the house by the
date and time specified in this agreement, you will be responsible for
paying owner a penalty of twice the daily rental rate plus any costs to
relocate the renter who has reserved the house after you. In any action
or proceeding which concerns the rights, duties or liabilities of the
parties to this agreement, their principals, agents or successors, the
prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees
and costs from the other party.