2 BR, 2 Bath Condo, 5 blocks to Disney
This 2 Bedroom Condo is perfect for the larger Family. You can watch the Disney fire works from the elevator (URL HIDDEN) king bed in main bedroom, two twin beds in second bedroom, one set of bunk bedsfor the kids in a hallway niche, and one queen sofa bed. Master bedroom has a separate75 square foot balcony facing the Disney theme parks with private view of thefireworks.135 square foot rear balcony, accessed from living room, with viewover pool area and of Lake Bryan. This luxurious condo has 1261 square feetwith full kitchen with range, oven, microwave, dishwasher and service for 8.Two full bathrooms, with jetted bathtub in master bathroom. Complimentaryhigh-speed internet access, TV with DVD player, Washer/Dryer, hairdryer, iron& ironing board. The dinner table area has a nice bay window and the condois very spacious and perfect for your Orlando vacation. The resorts location isthe perfect vantage point to all theme parks and located close to restaurants andshopping. Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, CIC’s Pizza and Subway Sandwich are withinwalking distance.
Local Charges and Mandatory Fees depend on the property/community. Taxes, Resort Fees, Administrative Fees and Change Fees apply at time of the reservation or change of reservation.
Terms, Conditions & Cancellation Policy
The following Terms & Conditions are applicable to every reservation:
• Check-in time is after 4:00 p.m and Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Unless a late check-out has been secured, the door code or keycard for your property will expire after 11:00 a.m. on your day of departure. If applicable, door lock instructions are provided for in your home. You may request an early check-in or late check-out but this request is based on availability and cannot be guaranteed. There could be an additional fee of half the nightly rate to receive an early check-in or late check-out. We do value your plans but in order to accommodate your requests, we may need to adjust our team schedule and need to charge. We hope you understand, as we also need to satisfy the next arriving guest.
• Reservation must be in the name of a member of the traveling party who is 25 years of age or older and the holder or a major credit card.
• State law prohibits occupancy exceeding what is posted for each home. Maximum occupancy includes infants and children.
• All of our properties are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted outside of the property only. Should you smoke in the home, there will be an additional cleaning fee charged.
• We do not allow pets in any of our vacation properties unless specified. If an animal has been brought into the home, additional cleaning fees will apply. For local pet boarding services, please contact our Guest Services Team.
• Due to security reasons, software and or files may not be downloaded by guests on any in-home computer.
• Most of our homeowners maintain a locked area in each property for their own personal use. These locked areas are not intended for guest use and will not be accessible.
• Guest shall not assign responsibility nor sublet to guests without Lexington’s written consent.
• **Tax not included in nightly rates**
LAST MINUTE RESERVATIONS
*If your reservation is booked within 72 hours of arrival please note that:
• Reservation must be in the name of the card holder
• Credit card used must be presented at check-in
• Drivers license or passport must be presented at check in and will be photocopied
• All 3 documents must match
There is a minimum night requirement for all homes/condos of 3 nights.
Holiday* Minimum Night Requirements:
There is a minimum night requirement during holiday periods for all homes/condos of 5 nights.
• Holiday dates apply the weeks and the days surrounding New Year’s, Easter and Christmas.
SPECIALS & DISCOUNTS:
• Only one special may be applied per reservation and name
• Not valid during holiday dates or peak periods
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• A 20% non-refundable reservation deposit is required at the time of the reservation and will be applied to the total amount due. The final payment is due 30 days before your arrival and is non-refundable at that point. The final payment will be billed to your credit card on file unless other payment arrangements have been made. Please note if the 30 day final payment falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a holiday it will be charged the next business day after your final payment date. Payments can be made via the Guest portal.
• All rates are plus 13% tax or 12.5% tax based on location.
• Cleaning fees may apply for each reservation and may depend on length of stay
• We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, personal & certified checks as well as money orders.
There is a Property Protection and Administrative Fee for each reservation. The Property Protection Fee is a damage waiver that will cover accidental or inadvertent damages. The value of damage waived for accidental or inadvertent damages is based on the property size and location, and is outlined below. Please be advised that intentional damage or gross negligence will result in additional costs. The Administrative Fee covers our administrative costs for the reservation. If you make a change to your reservation, there will be an additional non-refundable fee ($20), which will be charged at the time of the change.
There will be a $39 Property Protection Fee added to every reservation. The Property Protection Fee is a damage waiver that will cover up to $1500 for accidental or inadvertent
damages. Please be advised that intentional damage or gross negligence will result in additional costs.
Travel Insurance is available at 6.95% of your total and offered through CSA Travel Protection. Travel Insurance must be purchased prior to your 30 day final payment. All Star Vacation Homes recommends guests purchase trip insurance if concerned about possible interruption or cancellation of trip. Trip Insurance payment is taken at the time the reservation is processed. For travel insurance coverage information, please contact CSA Travel Protection at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or when calling from abroad please call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), reference plan code 330CSA. Your premium will be charged to the credit card on file within 24 hours of the reservation.
Travel Insurance Brochure (PDF)
Travel Insurance Coverage Information (PDF)
Please note, as of June 1, 2014 our travel insurance partner CSA is able to offer travel insurance to United States residents only.
Lexington Management does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to any persons or their personal property. Neither does Lexington accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas and electricity, outside construction noise or plumbing. Nor will Lexington accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God or other reasons beyond its control.
• The 20% rental deposit is non-refundable.
• Cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
• Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival will result in loss of all monies, and any claims must be taken up with the travel insurance company, if a policy was purchased.
• For cancellations made 60 days or more before arrival, the 20% rental deposit can be applied as a credit towards a future reservation. This credit cannot be used as the deposit for a new reservation. Effective July 28, 2016, the credit can be applied towards a future reservation up to two years from the original date of cancellation.
• Our travel insurance partner CSA is able to offer travel insurance to United States residents only.
• Any reservation that has been canceled and reinstated is subject to a $50 reinstatement fee, to be charged at time of reinstatement.
In the unlikely event that the property you reserve becomes unavailable due to circumstances out of the control of All Star Vacation Homes, or the property is no longer available through All Star Vacation Homes, we will make every attempt to move your reservation to a comparable property. If it is not possible to relocate guest, Lexington shall not be held responsible for any consequential or secondary circumstances, including but not limited to relocation expenses or additional travel expenses or any other loss.
Lexington Management Services does not offer refunds or reschedule trips due to hurricane activity. If you are concerned about possible interruption, cancellation or delayed travel due to tropical occurrences, you are strongly encouraged to purchase trip insurance. Click here to receive a quote or purchase travel insurance directly from CSA. Trip Insurance is 6.95% of your reservation total, and offers a comprehensive cancellation and interruptions policy which can protect you not only in event of weather related storms, but sudden emergencies as well. The peak season for tropical activity is August through October, and Lexington strongly encourages all guests to purchase trip insurance, especially during these months.
POOL/SPA TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• For homes with a pool and/or spa, you have to indicate at the time of the reservation if you want to include or decline such. Please keep in mind that it can take up to 36hours to heat the pool from the time it is turned on.
• Pool heaters have electrical/mechanical components. These components can sometimes malfunction. Lexington, its Vendors and the Homeowner cannot be held responsible for any malfunctioning heater. Please inform us as soon as possible if your pool/spa is not working properly. No compensation will be given for a malfunctioning heater. Lexington will do everything in its power to rectify any problems with malfunctioning equipment as quickly as possible.
NOTE: All pool homes have pool door alarms and/or child safety fences.
According to Chapter 515.33 of the Residential Swimming Pool Safety Act: Anyone tampering with or disconnecting pool alarms commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable by a $5000 fine or one (1) year in jail. Lexington will assess a minimum charge of $100.00 per alarm for its repair/replacement Please do not tamper with the pool alarms.
RV'S, TRAILERS OR BUSES:
If you need parking for recreational vehicles (RVs), trailers or buses during your stay, please contact our Guest Services Team in advance of your arrival to assist in making arrangements. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Parking of oversized vehicles and trailers are not allowed at any property or on neighborhood streets.
Our goal is to provide you, our guest, with unparalleled service and support. We have been in the property management industry for over 30 years. Along with keeping the homes in tip top shape, our team encompasses some of the sharpest minds in the vacation rental industry. We have been going to the attractions and all that Central Florida has to offer. Our expertise is what will make your vacation memorable.