We offer a remodeled one-bedroom studio apartment that is three and one-half blocks from beautiful, award winning Lanikai Beach. The studio is on the second floor of our home with its own separate private staircase entrance. The rental, including lanais, has over 600 s.f. of living space.
The studio has lanai and bedroom views of the nearby hillsides, the Pacific Ocean, and the Mokulua Islets, which are off Lanikai Beach. Our home is in a secluded, very quiet, residential, hillside neighborhood, on a dead end street.
Our offered amenities include: adjacent large shared gated pool with views of the Ocean, Yoga Studio, full kitchenette, king-size bed, large desk, connecting two-sink bathroom with bathtub, shower, and bidet. Dining can be enjoyed indoors or on the lanai. Guests will enjoy the full-size TV in the master bedroom.
The kitchenette has a microwave oven, full size refrigerator, and two burner electric stove top; it is fully outfitted with all kitchen necessities, including rice cooker, blender, coffee maker and grinder, and toaster. Guests will enjoy the full-size TV in the master bedroom.
The property has many fruit trees, including mango, papaya, fig, banana, avocado and breadfruit, which we seasonally share with guests. On-street parking is readily available. The number 70 bus is three blocks downhill from the rental, and connects passengers with Kailua Town, Honolulu and the North Shore.
Our place is best for a single adult or adult couple. A small child or toddler under two years old can also be accommodated at the rental, although strict parental supervision is required due to the nearby gated pool and second floor location of the rental. Let's talk about it. We are grandparents!
Guests are welcomed to use our washer and dryer.
Swimming pool and Yoga studio. Yoga lessons are offered at our residential Yoga studio and guests are encouraged to join our public, donation-based (or arrange for private lessons) classes. See: (URL HIDDEN) for more information.
We are approximately two and one-half miles by rented auto, bicycle, public transportation, or on-foot from Kailua Town, population (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) people. Kailua has excellent restaurants, coffee shops, and shopping. Local retail stores offer bicycle, kayaks, surfboards, and other ocean enjoyment rentals. There are scenic nearby hiking trails.
We are approximately thirty minutes (traffic permitting) from Honolulu and Waikiki with all of their amenities. Honolulu Airport is generally a 30- 45-minute drive from our rental. Kaneohe Airbase is a ten minute drive from the rental. Most other military bases and Pearl Harbor are easily accessible through the nearby H-3 Freeway.
My wife and I are living on the bottom floor with our family, and are easily accessible for guest assistance and comfort.
We have been in the vacation rental business for a number of years and you can view our previous rental and four and one-half star rating and rave reviews at (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) # 513094 and airbnb.com/rooms/2950679.
You will enjoy staying with our family as our guests. We are people people and hosts in the Italiano tradition.
GUEST RULES AND INFORMATION MEMORANDU(URL HIDDEN) MASTER BEDROOM SUITE VACATION RENTAL(URL HIDDEN) 326 LALA PLACE, KAILUA, HI.9673(URL HIDDEN)(REVISED: JANUARY 2017)
Aloha and welcome to our LALA LANIKAI VACATION RENTAL MASTER BEDROOM SUITE!
The most important thing for you to know regarding our rental is that we wish to make you as comfortable as possible while you are here. Anything within reason and commonsense that we can do to make you feel at home is our pleasure to perform.
The following tenant rules and information is meant to guide you in sharing with us and living upon the 326 Lala Place property in the Master Bedroom Suite(URL HIDDEN)
• Please be conscious of water and electric use.
• You are welcomed to use the pool deck area for your daily enjoyment.
• Use of the pool is limited to you as an adult. Children under seventeen shall not be permitted in the pool or on the pool deck at any time for safety and liability reasons unless an adult capable of providing for their safety is present at all times. Guest pool use is between the hours of 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM weekdays and 1-4:00 PM weekends.
• The Yoga studio is only available to tenants for the purpose of doing Yoga or other studio suitable exercise. Please let us know of your intended use of the studio prior to utilizing it, so that we may plan accordingly. Your use of the studio is conditioned on returning it to the same condition you found it in prior to your use.
• Lala Place is a residential neighborhood, which is generally free of excessive noise, especially in the early mornings and late evening. Please observe a quite time between 9:30 PM and 8:00 AM, seven days per week.
• Our neighborhood is generally a safe place. However, break-ins and burglaries are not uncommon. Our home insurance liability policy does not protect you from loss suffered from illegal acts, including burglaries and vandalism. It is highly recommended that you obtain travelers, vacation renters or other liability insurance for your own protection. Please secure your room when you are gone and protect your valuables from loss.
(URL HIDDEN)Please note: your Bedroom Suite has been thoroughly cleaned and maintained for your enjoyment. Please leave the room in the same general condition you found it in at the beginning of your tenancy.
• No more than one vehicle shall be parked in the street adjacent to our property. The home's driveway and access to it shall not be used or blocked by guest(s) or their guest’s vehicles without permission by owners.
• Storage space on the property is extremely limited. Storage of your belongings and personal affects outside of your apartment is not permitted, except with management/owners’ express permission.
• Management/owners shall be responsible for any repairs to deficiencies or damage as soon as possible. Guest(s) shall immediately inform owners of any needed repairs.
• Guest(s) acknowledge(s) the placement and operability of smoke detectors in the Master Bedroom Suite. Guest(s) shall notify owners of any malfunction in the smoke detectors, and owners shall be responsible for repair or replacement of the smoke detectors.
• Guest(s) shall maintain the area directly outside and near the Master Bedroom Suite in a neat and tidy fashion throughout their vacation rental. Owners shall be responsible for all other yard, pool and property maintenance.
• Please let us know when you need to do laundry so that we can schedule your use of our washer/dryer at convenient and reasonable times.
• Small pets are permitted with the prior written consent of owners.
• Check-Out Procedure(URL HIDDEN)-Take out all trash and recycling (glass, plastic #1&2, newspapers, and aluminum) to the trash containers near the front steps leading to the Yoga studio.
-Remove any opened food items from the refrigerator.
-Turn off lights, ceiling fans or other electronics.
-Be sure to return the house key to owners(URL HIDDEN)-Please depart by 10am so we can prepare the house for our next guest(s)(URL HIDDEN) The above “Guest Rules and Information Memorandum” has been reviewed by the guest(s), who by signing below have indicated their acceptance of the Memorandum in its entirety.
_____________________________________ Date: ________
_____________________________________ Date: ________
Married, 35 years/father/grandfather/professor of mediation and conflict/peacemaker/lawyer/musician/Yoga teacher and practitioner/Italiano cook/author.
I follow the Italiano tradition as a guest of leaving wherever I am visiting in a better place than I found it. I love people and entertaining guests.
Motto: "If it ain't fun better left undone."