Immerse yourself in the peaceful woodlands of Arnold at this 2-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental house that comfortably sleeps 7. Surrounded by towering trees in a tranquil wooded area, just 2 miles from Main Street, this home provides the perfect space for a relaxing getaway!
Upon arriving at this lovely home, situated amidst towering trees in the beautiful woodlands of Arnold, all of the cares and worries of your everyday life will disappear. The spacious deck will quickly become your favorite place to marvel at nature’s beauty, before you step inside to enjoy the 1,084 square feet of comfortably furnished living space. Featuring an open floor plan, this spacious home makes it easy to go from cuddling up on the plush couches next to the wood-burning stone fireplace in the living area, to cooking up a tasty meal in the fully equipped kitchen! When you’re in need of a good nights rest, retreat to the master bedroom or the guest bedroom, both of which feature comfy beds that promise sweet dreams.
Imagine waking up in a woodland paradise, strolling along the trails around the yard to start your laid back mornings. No matter the season you’re visiting, you’ll always have fun activities to occupy your time, whether it be skiing during the winter time or fishing at the nearby lakes. When you’re out and about, dine out at one of the local restaurants, or retreat back to the home to prepare your own delicious masterpiece in the fully equipped kitchen. By the end of each night, you’ll find yourself looking forward to cold evenings at the cabin, as you curl up in front of the fireplace with your loved ones, listening to the crackling flames while spending quality time together.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully-equipped kitchen, spacious deck with patio furniture, wood-burning fireplace, flat screen TV with HDMI cord, electric heating with wall heaters in every room, and more
- Great location - Situated in peaceful woodlands, yet close to many local attractions, including Big Trees State Park and Campground, Bear Valley, Stanislaus River, Main Street, and Sequoia Woods Golf Course!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed, Twin-sized Bed with Twin-sized Trundle
- Bedroom 2: Twin-sized Day bed, Twin-sized Trundle
- Twin-sized Pull-out Bed in Living Room can accommodate 1 extra guest
- No smoking
- Pets allowed, $125.00 per stay (max 1 dog)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply