Cozy, bright double bedroom, only 5 minutes away from Stansted airport.
The room features a brand new bed, brand new mattress, separate bathroom, wardrobe, wifi.
Tea/coffee are available in the kitchen with some biscuits to munch on in the morning. Ideal for someone stopping by before or after a flight to rest.
(5mins away from the airport by car/taxi; 7mins by bus; or 30-40mins walking)
Regency style townhouse, with garden, parking next to the curb (prior arrangement necessary) and a sweet pet cat to keep you entertained!
You will have access to your own room, the guest bathroom, the upstairs kitchen/breakfast room.
We regret that there is no lounge available for guest use.
Room is located on the second floor. Please note that we are not equipped to accept bookings for infants and children under the age of 12.
- Quiet, non-smoking home.
- Please take-off shoes when going upstairs (carpet).
- We have a pet cat that is not allowed in the bedrooms or outside of the house - please be extremely vigilant not to let him out!
- Please do not take food with you to the room, the dining area/kitchen is available at all times (please do not cook).
- No loud music, gaming, TV or other noise after 11PM - please respect the neighbours :)
- Awful I have to write this, but please do not shower too late and for too long!! This is a home and not a hotel with a massive boiler! Think of other guests and us too! I you made a puddle, please clean up!
- No drunkenness! We will refuse entry if you arrive in such state to check in.
- If you damage anything, please let us know and take responsibily so it can be fixed for the next guest :)
- We do not allow unbooked/unregistered guests on the property, otherwise this leads to immediate nullification of the booking.
If you need help or advice, don't hesitate to let us know! Join us for movie evenings, card games or evening walks!
We are a friendly, flexible young couple (28 and 34 years old), that absolutely love travelling and getting to know new people. We are big aviation fans, and Private Pilot Licence holders - aspiring commercial pilots!
I have been working in customer service for 4 years - 2 years as cabin crew and 2 years as a receptionist. Currently I work at a training airfield on a casual basis as a flight ops assistant. My other half is an IT consultant - not very exciting!