Stunning timber frame suite in Whiskey Landing Lodge with breathtaking views of Ucluelet harbour. Large windows and vaulted ceilings provide plenty of opportunity for eagle sightings and observing the bustle of harbour activities. Enjoy a relaxing romantic escape in true West Coast style.
This top-floor studio apartment features a king size bed for lounging on rainy days, a gas fireplace to keep you warm, and a jetted tub with separate shower. A fully-equipped galley kitchen completes the space with gas range, oven and dishwasher.
The Drift is pet friendly!
While we won't be available on location, we can be contacted at any time during your stay via the Airbnb app or with the phone numbers provided in your welcome booklet.
– Free parking is located in the lot behind the building.
– There are no laundry facilities in the building, however a laundromat is located within walking distance.
– There is a pet fee of $40/stay for the first pet, and $20/pet/stay for the second. Your booking will be altered to reflect this amount after it is accepted and will not appear in your original total.
- Please respect Whiskey Landing's quiet time of 11pm.
- In consideration of other guests below you, please remove shoes while in the suite.
- Maximum of 2 dogs allowed in the unit, weighing less than 50lbs (23 kg) each.
- Pet fee of $40/1st pet/stay + $20/2nd pet/stay will be charged after booking.
- Dogs must be leashed in all common areas of the building.
- Cats are not allowed in the unit.
- Any damage to the suite beyond normal wear and tear will be deducted from the security deposit.
Currently located on Salt Spring, my husband Michael and I are true islanders at heart. We never tire of exploring the trails and coastlines of this wonderful place we call home and enjoy hunting for mushrooms, sailing on our boat and fishing for crab as much as humanly possible.