This one-bedroom, modern, bright spot is on Pearl St. downtown and it's all yours! Enclosed in a quiet courtyard, you can sleep soundly in your comfy queen-sized bed, while also miraculously being one block away from cafés, local shops and James Beard award-winning restaurants.
You can walk to everything: Pearl St. mall, gourmet organic restaurants, chic shops, and quality cafes. You’ll love my place because of the amazing location, quietness, comfy bed, high ceilings and mountain views.
Welcome! I've been an Airbnb host for three years (and even have a business around teaching other hosts how to do so with love and intention). I fill my home with love, intention and fresh, clean energy. I can't wait to meet and host you!
Your modern, clean, beautiful private room fits a solo traveler or couple perfectly. You will have everything to yourself (I live here, but I'll be out of town!) with private access to the entire apartment including the kitchen, dining room, living room, breakfast bar, and in-apartment laundry room. (This is technically a two-bedroom apartment; since you're renting this as a one-bedroom listing, the other bedroom will be locked off.)
Amenities also include: A well-appointed kitchen with lots of spices, stainless steel pots/pans and appliances, a luxurious queen-size bed, an in-home washer/dryer, a full bathtub, and hardwood floors—all in a clear-energy, nourishing environment!
You're welcome to use any of my kitchen appliances (juicer, blender, oven, stainless steel pots/pans, etc.); simply put them back in the condition you found them.
I live here, but I will not be here during your stay. But I love to give recommendations! I've lived here since 2007 and know everything you could ever want to know (and more) about Boulder—it is my soul home. :)
This is a home that is lived in, so personal things (well decorated and curated, but still here) abound! Please be respectful of ALL personal items and leave them be.
I look forward to making sure you have an amazing time in the foodiest, fittest, smartest, most beautiful place on the planet!
My place is not suitable those under 21.
- No wearing shoes around the house.
- Please note that cleanliness and conditions should be the same when you leave as when you arrived (no dishes in the sink, etc.)
- Absolutely no parties or guests who aren't on the reservation allowed in the house at any time.
- No peanuts or peanut products of any kind in the house; I'm very allergic!
- Simple respect and care are required, as I put my heart and soul into this space.
- No strong chemical smells (non-natural perfumes/colognes, etc).
- Quiet hours after 11 p.m.
- No mention of "Airbnb" to any neighbors, as perception of Airbnb is still up-and-down in Boulder. You're our "visiting friend." :)