The Del Mar Chateau is the ultimate Gig Harbor getaway! With 7 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, this vacation rental home sleeps up to 14 guests and provides ample space for a memorable vacation! Nestled on a forested freshwater creek, you’ll have plenty of peace and quiet in this gorgeous country house.
The moment you arrive at this breathtaking property, you’ll instantly feel right at home. This 3-story abode boasts 4,100 square feet of comfortable living space, allowing for a gathering of friends or a multi-family outing. Step inside this stunning home to find well-appointed furnishings in the massive living area, encouraging you to kick back and relax. You’ll find an inviting library with a gas fireplace and ornate piano where your talented guests can tickle the ivory. You’ll also find a large family room with leather sofas and entertainment center where you can watch your favorite shows on the cable TV.
The chef in your group will be very pleased with the large, fully-equipped chef’s kitchen. The island provides additional prep space, where a few of your guests can sit and enjoy a snack while keeping the chef company at the 3-person eat-in bar. The open floor plan of the kitchen and dining room allow for easy socializing with your guests. Just off the dining area, you’ll find the patio door leading you out to the expansive backyard where a private hot tub awaits you. During warmer weather, you’ll enjoy the covered gazebo which houses the propane gas grill or gather around the fire pit to recount stories from the day while the little ones in your group have fun on the play structure in the yard.
For indoor entertainment, this house has 2 cable TV’s and 1 that has a DVD/VHS player to watch your favorite movies. You’ll also find an Xbox and Wii for the gamers in your group, as well as a ping-pong table where you can challenge your guests to a friendly game. When you and your guests are ready to rest your weary heads, you’ll find plenty of plush beds to suit your sleeping needs. All of the spacious rooms of the Chateau boast spectacular views; one even offers a beautiful gas fireplace.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include fully-equipped chef’s kitchen, wireless internet access, 2 gas fireplaces, private hot tub, propane gas grill, play structure and gazebo in the backyard, cable TV, DVD/VHS player, washer & dryer, and much more!
- Fantastic Gig Harbor location! Just a 3-minute drive to downtown gig Harbor, providing easy access to restaurants, breweries, shopping, hiking, and kayaking.
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 5: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 6: Queen-sized Bed, Pull Out Bed
- Bedroom 7: Queen-sized Bed
- 2 Air Mattresses can accommodate additional guests ($12.50 per person per night)
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with a $100 flat fee
- Events and gatherings allowed with prior Homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note there is a nightly $12.50 per person fee for any additional guests over 14 people
- Additional fees and taxes may apply