You’ll love my place for its privacy! Nestled on an acre of rainforest, this house offers a large outdoor entertaining deck elevated in the treetops overlooking the bush and ocean glimpses. Closeby to the family-friendly activities at Stanwell Park, with the beach, public transport, cafes and dining.
Absolutely NO parties or a gathering of people permitted (gathering no more than 8 people permitted on the property)
Quiet time hours 10pm-7am
Treehouse Property Code of Conduct:
• This is a home
• Treat it as your own
• Neighbours are our close friends. Respect them as you would your family and friends
• Leave it as you find it.
PARTIES, FUNCTIONS, NOISE & ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOURS PROHIBITED
• Just in case you are not sure what this means parties and functions are strictly prohibited.
• This includes no disturbance of neighbours, no undue noise, silence when entering and leaving the premises, no behaviour likely to cause damage to property or offence or embarrassment to others, all anti-social behaviour is prohibited.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund, police will be called by the neighbours immediately if any noise.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
GUESTS OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours. These details will be emailed to you once you book.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply ($200 per extra) or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Before departure, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property, or on the acreage of the property
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and bath towels for each guest – maximum is 8 which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Beach towels are not included.
General obligations of Guests and Visitors
Guests and Visitors must:
a) Comply with all House Rules and By-Laws; leave the house as they find it, clean and tidy.
b) Respect the residential amenity and security of the Property and neighbours;
c) Refrain from anti-social behaviour; and noise.
d) Guests must control and be responsible for Visitors and ensure that Visitors comply with House Rules and By-Laws;
e) Comply with any instructions from the Manager and security services during their stay; and
f) Notify the Manager of any disputes or complaints as soon as is practicable.
g) Guests should organise their own travel insurance, there is no responsibility or liability from the property or management, if an accident occurs.
Noise and Residential Amenity
a) Guests and Visitors must not create noise which is offensive to neighbours especially between 10pm-8am and during arrival and departure at any time throughout the occupancy.
b) Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in:
i. Termination of permission to occupy the Property;
iii. Loss of rental paid; and
iv. Extra charges for security and other expenses which may be deducted from Security Deposits or Bonds.
c) Guests and Visitors must abide by any noise abatement conditions, standards and orders issued by police or any regulatory authority to minimise impacts upon the residential amenity of neighbours and local community.
Access and Parking
a) Guests and Visitors must comply with parking regulations and show consideration to neighbours;
b) The driveway is a shared with 4 other neighbouring properties with children, please ensure that you drive slowly with minimum disturbance to other residents or neighbouring properties. Children often ride up and down the shared driveway so please drive slowly on the driveway.
a) Breach of these House Rules is a breach of
(i) The Terms and Conditions of contract; and
(ii) The permission for occupancy of the Property.
The Owner and Manager reserve the right, in accordance with law, to terminate the permission to occupy and to evict from the Property, Guests or Visitors who refuse to follow these House Rules or who cause a nuisance, such as anti-social behaviour.
Love to spend my time either by the beach or the farm with my family. My husband Kevin and I have 4 fun adventurous boys that keep us fit trying to keep up with them!
We feel fortunate to live in natures paradise at Stanwell Park, with regular visitors of wild birds, the echidna that lives beside our clothes line, the water dragons that bake on the driveway and at night the deer sneak out and eat the flowers in the garden. At Stanwell Park I love falling asleep at night to the waves on the beach.
At the farm we are the guests each weekend and our airbnb hosts are the kangaroos, wombats, ducks, cows and of course our 3 trusty steeds (horses) that all the family ride. Our nights at the farm are lit by the stars!