Breathtaking! Tranquil! Spacious! This 3600 sq. foot, 4 bedroom luxury Mediterranean home offers one of the BEST views in Coachella Valley! This former model home is located on the 9th hole of the prestigious Gary Player Westin Mission Hills Golf course in Rancho Mirage. Amenities include large pool, spa, outdoor fireplace, and much more. Centrally located to fine dining, theaters, casinos, hiking, bike paths, museums & shopping. 10min from Airport (PSP). This home is paradise in the desert.
For some people, the (most important) experience is opening the drapes in the morning and looking at nature at its best. It takes people out of their everyday life! With that in mind, we present you Villa Minerva!
There is literally nothing blocking your view of Santa Rosa Mountains and the beautiful panoramic surroundings of Coachella Valley. This former model home is located on the 9th hole of the prestigious Gary Player Westin Mission Hills Golf course in Rancho Mirage. Located inside guard-gated community, here you can be sure to find comfortable and soothing spaces to enjoy your vacation.
Our home will put you amid scenery that lifts the heart — from tranquil landscape saved from Hwy 111's hustle bustle, where the silence is exceptional to breathtaking sunsets — and mediterranean architecture that stirs the spirit. Here you will find the romance of the desert come to life and feed your soul with thoughtful luxuries and personal touches.
As you enter the property, a lush Mediterranean courtyard will greet you. Upon setting foot in the foyer, you will be enchanted by the home’s flowing floor plan. An abundance of vast glass doors show off panoramic views of the majestic Santa Rosa Mountains, golf course, ponds, resort-style pool, Jacuzzi and not to mention the endless sunsets.
This impressive single story home is surrounded by lush landscaping, a sparkling pool and spa with waterfalls and lights for your night time swimming pleasure, built-in barbecue and island, fireside seating, and spaciousness for entertaining.
Enjoy 3,600 square feet of living space of 4 bedrooms (including casita) and 4.5baths. Be dazzled by an expansive living room with a fireplace, a wet bar over-looking the sweeping vistas. Here you will find a wine refrigerator, sink, counter for seating and plenty of drinkware and bar accessories to create masterpieces of cocktails. The dining room is elegantly outfitted. It has ample seating and a large buffet for gatherings. Family room is conveniently located by the kitchen. Family and guests can meet and mingle while meals are prepared.
Den is equipped with comfy chairs, sofa, large 55” TV, DVD player, stream movies, board games, Cable TV, and internet access.
The large gourmet kitchen has granite countertops, Kitchenaid professional appliances, double ovens, gas stove top and lots of room to cook and bake. There is also a stocked coffee/teas station. The butler's pantry is fully outfitted with silverware, glassware, dishes, cookware, bakeware, utensils for cooking and grilling, blender, waffle iron and toaster.
The generous master suite is set in a wing to itself overlooking the pool, mountains, and gardens. It also has its own access to the gorgeous backyard. Relax and enjoy in the spa atmosphere of the master bath with it’s oversized jetted soaking tub, roman walk-in shower, dressing area and his & her sinks and closets complete with organizers.
Each 3 en-suite queen bedrooms have its own private baths. Guest rooms have soft carpeting, large closets with organizers. Guest baths are equipped with hair dryers, plush towels and bath amenities.
Considerably large laundry room is equipped with front loading washer, dryer, ironing board and generous cabinetry. Hallway here leads into a 2 car garage also with ample of storage. You will also find ample of parking space in the driveway. Photo ID is required prior to arrival for all drivers to enter the community. This is a gated community with 24-hour guarded surveillance for your safety.
Guest may use full facilities including the double car garage.
Single garage is not available for use at this time.
Guest may call, email, text or message us via AirBnB should they have questions. Text will be the fastest way to reach us. We will try to assist as much as possible.
Guard-gated community. Photo ID required prior to arrival of all drivers to enter the community.
Strict noise-code enforcement is in effect mandated by City of Rancho Mirage 24hours a day.
-This home is cared with lot of love. Please treat it with respect as if it were your own.
- City of Rancho Mirage has a strict noise ordinance: Noise level at minimum at ALL times
- There are special rules for vacation rentals set forth by the City of Rancho Mirage: Occupant must be at least 30 years of age to rent the Premises. Other occupants are either over the age of 25, or are accompanied by an adult guardian.
- Absolutely no parties, no outside visitors, no overnight guests
- Speed Limit inside the gated community is 10 miles per hour. For your protection and of other neighbors, kindly do not drive over this limit. Watch out for pedestrians, bikers and children playing at all time. Citation may be issued by on-site security and will be responsibility of the guests.
- No parking allowed on community streets at any time. Please park car in garage and in driveway.
- Garage Door must be kept closed as mandated by our association
- No smoking inside the house. Do not discard cigarettes in trash bins as they make the house stinky.
- No illegal substances, No illegal activity (on-site or cyber viewing/download/streaming) permitted on premises. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules!
- No pets allowed.
- Please no shoes inside our home.
- Please clean kitchen after you use it.
- Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels and bed linens in the hamper in the laundry room.
- Place all trash in the bins located outside by backdoor.
- Please limit water usage due to severe drought in California.
- Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests.
- Cost to heat the pool is $85.00 per day. Spa heat usage up to 4 hours per day is OK, then it rolls over to the pool heat price.
- California has the highest electricity rates in the entire country. Air conditioning thermostats to be set at 76 degrees or more. Kindly keep our electricity usage at minimum. If not using a room, please turn thermostat to a higher setting. Thank-you!
- Due to even higher electricity cost in the summer months - use of air conditioning is $40.00 per day May - September.
-Our home and landscaping is beautiful but not safe for unsupervised small children. Back patio is open to swimming pool /spa area and the golf course. Adult supervision is required for children at all times. For their safety, do leave children of any age unattended.
- Home may not be suitable for young children - no cribs, no child proof locks on cabinets and rooms.
- Please read our welcome book for additional information and house rules located at the bar.
- No solo travelers permitted
Business owner, wife and mother of 2 beautiful daughters. As a family we love to travel to far away places. We love scuba diving, hiking, art museums, and meeting wonderful people along the way. Our favorite travel destinations are New York City, Jodhpur, St. John, Venice, Provence and Macchu Picchu. Together we love to cook and eat delicious food. Our home is a reflection of our travel memories collected over the years. We are clean, caring and respectful to our home, home away from home and the environment. Our life's motto is " Let's go somewhere and make memories"!