A memorable alpine getaway awaits you in Big Bear Lake, California! Centrally located near a breadth of the area’s year-round outdoor activities and fantastic attractions, this magnificent vacation rental house provides a calming sense of wooded privacy and will serve as your ultimate home base!
Tucked away amongst towering pine trees, this quaint Big Bear Lake home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough room to comfortably accommodate 8 guests throughout 1,400 square feet of comfortable and well-appointed living space. With all of the comforts of home, from an in-unit washer/dryer, and board games to wireless internet access and multiple cable-equipped TVs, this mountain chalet is perfect for families or a group of friends traveling together. You’ll love the home’s quiet, private neighborhood and the feeling of solitude that will overtake you as soon as you arrive.
After a thrilling day exploring the outdoor wonderland that is the San Bernardino Mountains, look forward to returning to this lovely home to relax. There’s no better way to start your day than spending some quality time with a cup of coffee on the front porch in the mornings. There is plenty of space for everyone in your group to spread out on the huge sectional couch, where you can warm up by the fireplace and watch your favorite shows on the flatscreen TV. When you work up an appetite, you can look forward to whipping up some home-cooked goodness in the open kitchen, fully equipped with every appliance and utensil that you need as well as a 4-person breakfast bar.
If you’d rather dine on a barbecue style meal, you can head out to the back deck and grill up local produce in the beauty of the home’s backyard. With the deck’s selection of patio furniture, there’s plenty of room for everyone to enjoy an alfresco meal - and the views from the dining area inside aren’t half bad either. When it’s time to call it a day, you can enjoy these same woodland views from the comfort of your bed, regardless of which room you retire to. Before you settle into one of the home’s 3 comfortable bedrooms for the evening, the 6-person hot tub on the back deck is a great place to soak the day’s adventures away under the stars.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include an outdoor patio, front porch, private hot tub, wireless internet access, complimentary toiletries, multiple cable-equipped TVs, a fully equipped kitchen, comfortable furnishings, spectacular views and much more
- Wonderful location at the base of Bear Mountain! Walk to the shuttle, shops, various outdoor recreation activities, and many other attractions
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed with Full-sized Futon
- Bedroom 2: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 sets of Twin-over-twin Bunk Beds
- No smoking
- Dog friendly for a fee of $50 per pet, per stay (maximum 2 dogs)
- Not suitable for parties. Small events or gatherings may be considered with prior homeowner approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- 4-wheel drive is recommended in the winter months
- Additional taxes and fees may apply