Comfortable modern apartment in the heart of Los Angeles. Conveniently located near restaurants, shops, and tourist spots. The apartment is fully furnished with stainless steel appliances with access to resort style swimming pool and 24 hour fitness center. What a great way for a staycation!
* 1 covered parking is available. If you have 2nd car you need to park in the street (parking on the street in Los Angeles is a little bit challenging especially at night). Please read the posted sign before parking.
* 1 queen bed with memory foam topper and black out curtain for day sleepers.
* We have an extra air bed (full size) if necessary.
* We have a cute standard workstation for your business or school needs.
* Iron, Ironing Board & hangers are provided.
* The living room has a LG 43” UHD Smart TV with local channels, Netflix, and Hulu which is ready to use. We have the antenna that provides the signal but there might be a time that capturing the signal can be challenging. HDMI cable cord is readily accessible.
* 1 queen sleeper sofa with memory foam topper and darkening curtain for better sleep at day time.
* Window AC/heater on the living room. Portable infrared heater is also available.
* Private balcony
* Our Kitchen is equipped with great appliances; full-sized fridge, electric stove, oven, microwave, pots and pans, silverware, plates, glasses, coffee maker, toaster, rice cooker and dishwasher.
* The bathroom has a shower with bath tub supplied with shampoo, conditioner and body wash. We provide fresh towels every check-in.
* Swimming Pool
* Foosball game table
* Table tennis table
* Pool table
* 24-hour fitness center
* Community laundry (laundry detergent NOT provided)
* 1 covered parking is available. If you have 2nd car you need to park in the street (parking on the street in Los Angeles is a little bit challenging especially at night). Please read the posted sign before parking. We are not responsible if you get parking tickets. Do not forget to lock the doors before you leave the unit. Do not leave any valuables in plain view inside the car. We are not responsible for theft or damage to your vehicle.
* Our check-in time is 3 pm onwards and check-out time is no later than 11 am.
* We have washer and dryer in the building but not inside our unit.
* Please feel free to call or text me with any questions/concerns or if you need more supplies. I am always available on my cellphone or thru Airbnb email. Take note that I may not be present upon your arrival but there will be someone available in case you need assistance during your stay.
*In order to get in, you need to put the code on the intercom and we will buzz you in or we will notify you where you can locate/pick up the keys. If you’re traveling with tons of luggage we recommend to enter to the garage parking for easy access to the elevator. You will receive this information after you’ve confirmed your stay. Please be sure to read the email from Airbnb thoroughly.
* I highly recommend that you read the house rules before booking because we expect you to comply with our rules. Also, this will be a time-saver for both of our parties. If you break any of the rules, there will be penalties imposed. No exceptions. Once you book with us, our unit is yours for the time duration but keep in mind that our unit is not shared. We do not live there but rather use this space strictly for our Airbnb guests. Feel at home and enjoy the place :)
-Check in 3pm onwards
-Check out 11AM
We need time to thoroughly clean, change linens, and prepare the room for guest arrival.
- We have a zero tolerance NO SMOKING policy on the property. $100 will be deducted from the security deposit if any smell of cigarettes, marijuana, e-cigs, pipes, hookah, etc. is detected.
- Strictly, NO PARTIES and DRUGS are allowed or else we will ask you to leave the unit abruptly and charge you the full security deposit if you break this rule.
- Any lost items or damages to the property will be charged to your security deposit depending on the amount involved.
- Left dirty dishes will be charge of $50.00.
- Due to my severe allergies, I am very sorry to animal lovers but we do not allow pets at all even if they are registered service dogs.
- As much as we love babies and toddlers, our unit is not childproof. We cannot be held liable for any accidents that might happen to your children during your stay.
- Again, if you have any questions or concerns please contact ME not the leasing office nor our neighbors.
- Please keep your shoes off our shag rug in the living room and carpeted bedroom. We recommend to use the 4 pair of slippers that we provide in the unit or you can bring your own slippers :)
- Please do not order packages or use this address for your mails
- Our white towels are for bathing purposes only not for cleaning
- Please keep the used dishes in the dishwasher or wash them in the sink after use
- Please keep the trash inside the trash bin. You are responsible to throw them in the trash chute near the elevator if it does not fit in the bin anymore especially if you're staying for more than one night
- Missing keys or garage clicker will cost $100 that will be deducted from your security deposit so please return them to us or the designated location before 11 AM
- Do not knock or bother your neighbor
- Do not go to the leasing office
- Minimize your noise level from 9PM - 7AM as a courtesy and respect to our neighbors
Hello! I'm Mharje and I have my 3 friends who are helping me out in this Airbnb venture. We all like to try out new food, travel anywhere interesting, and just hang out with friends when time permits. We all have experience in the healthcare field, but we have always dreamt of having our own small business to start with which is why we jointly endeavor in Airbnb.
We are simple, funny, and caring gals who assure you that your stay with us will be a great and positive experience.
We speak: English, Tagalog and Bisaya