A modern 2-bedroom chic secure apartment in a brand new apartment block. Interior designed and decorated by Beautiful Spaces. Modern furnishings & sophisticated décor with open plan living room, Wifi, Satellite Television (DSTV Premium), Netflix, Aircon, fully equipped kitchen (inclusive of washer/dryer), two bathrooms, hospitality-grade linens, appliances and fittings. Situated just 1km from the City Centre.
We proudly offer our centrally located home with its beautiful balance of style and comfort. It has been featured in home decor magazines with no day to day convenience being neglected.
The main bedroom has a queen size bed and ensuite bathroom (bath only, no shower). The second bedroom has two single beds and a bathroom (with shower) just off the lounge area.
The apartment comfortably sleeps four adults or two adults and two kids.
A real cook's kitchen with a stove & electric oven, top of the range appliances, nespresso coffee machine, microwave oven and all other kitchen utensils.
You have full access to everything in the apartment. You will also have access to the parking area where you can park one vehicle during your stay.
My apartment host is always available to help you. She lives 5 minutes drive away. Her details will be made available at time of booking. She will also ensure you are met at time of check in and out.
Cape Town is currently experiencing a draught. Water supply has reached critical levels. We request that you help us use water sparingly.
There is a designated parking bay assigned. Only one vehicle is allowed to park in the buildings parking area. There is however a visitors parking area aswell.
As Cape Town is also known as the "Cape of Storms"; the city can be windy at times.
As the location is located within the City, it can be a bit noisy at times.
- Please keep us informed of your expected arrival time so we can be sure to have the apartment ready for your stay and that we can greet you with the keys and help you get settled in.
- Please report any damage or problems immediately. If you break something, please tell us. If it's a big deal, we will have a chat. We will ensure the apartment is cleaned.
- Keep tidy and have respect for furniture and equipment. No smoking allowed. If you lose the keys and access card, we will have to charge for the replacement.
- Like residents in any apartment building, you are expected to respect your neighbors by not disturbing them with loud music or boisterous late-night partying.
- Please remember to turn off the lights when leaving the apartment. Cape Town has power generation supply constraints and therefore everyone is asked to conserve electricity as much as possible.
Welcome to your home away from home.
As an avid traveller, it is my desire to create a space in a great location that offers convenience and amenities that will make you feel as comfortable as possible and ensuring future visits to my lovely city.