Beautiful grand home large enough to share with multiple families.
Some amenities in this home:
- Free wi-fi, local calling & cable package
- Laundry room with full size washer & dryer
- Iron & ironing board, clothes hangers, laundry baskets
- Children's high chair, stroller & Pack N Play
Home is located:
- Walt Disney World: 15 mins
- Sea World: 25 mins
- Universal Studios: 28 mins
- LEGOLAND Florida: 35 mins
- Orlando International Airport: 30 mins
- Smoking allowed outside only.
- No parking on lawn.
- Renter must be 21 years of age or older.
- Maximum guest staying is 14.
- Rental Agreement – Casa do Paraíso at Sol Terra Resort
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT, POLICIES AND CONDITIONS FOR: 5237 Oakbourne Avenue Davenport, Florida 33837 TERMS AND CONDITIONS I hereby request to reserve 5237 Oakbourne Avenue Davenport, Florida 33837 (aka Casa do Paraíso) for the specified dates and agree to pay the total sum summarized on Airbnb.com which includes applicable Florida taxes and fees for the stated period. Reservations will be confirmed upon receipt. Check in time is 4:00pm and check out time is 10:00am.
1. The Renter affirms that s/he is 21 years of age or older and will be staying on the property overnight each night during the duration of the reservation.
2. The Renter agrees to abide by the Rental Rules and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Renter permits on the property to abide by the following rules at times while at property.
3. PAYMENT – An advanced payment equal to 25% of the rental rate is required at time of booking. The advance payment will be applied toward the rent. The advance rental payment is not a damage deposit. The REMAINING BALANCE OF RENT is due thirty (30) days before your arrival date. Should payments not be paid in full within 30 days from date of arrival, owner reserves the right to cancel reservation.
4. A combined State and County tax of 13% will be added to the rent.
5. A $400 refundable damage deposit will be collected at the time of booking Casa do Paraíso. If damage occurs, or inventory is missing from Casa do Paraíso, the replacement/repair costs will be taken from deposit. The deposit will be refunded to the Renter with a complete description of any deductions taken, if applicable. In the event that damages or missing inventory exceeds $400 the Renter will be responsible for the total amount of damages or missing items. The owner shall provide a complete description of the charge. Renter agrees to be responsible for the care and security of the home during the stay.
6. CANCELLATIONS – A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty and will receive a full refund. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30 days of the arrival date, will forfeit the full advance payment and reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
7. A $150 cleaning fee will be charged at time of booking. This cleaning fee shall cover expenses for returning Casa do Paraíso to initial move-in condition, including: vacuuming, surface cleaning, cleaning of bathrooms, washing/cleaning of linens, towels, refrigerator and dishes. This does not include extreme cleaning, such as permanent stains, or stains on the walls or carpets, which will be handled as damage. Renter agrees to keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Renter agrees to not move furniture. If furniture is moved Renter will be charged a fee up to $100 depending on the item.
8. On the day of departure please do not leave loose trash around the house. Failure of properly disposing trash and causing excessive cleaning will result in extra fees. Please throw all items in the refrigerator away at time of departure. Dirty dishes should be left in the dish washer and a cycle running. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
9. The maximum sleeping occupancy is fourteen (14) guests. Renter agrees to inform the Owner if more than 14 guests will be frequenting the property. Renter also agrees not to assign or sublet Casa do Paraíso without the written consent of the Owner.
10. Noise: Unauthorized parties, celebrations or excessive noise will result in occupants being evicted and will be charged for damages resulting from noise complaints. The property is located in a neighborhood with the presence of other families. Be respectful of others and keep noise to a minimum. Any police enforcement actions by the City, county or home owner’s association are at the sole risk and expense of the registered Renter and may result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all amounts paid.
11. Trash or recycling disposal is the responsibility of the Renter. Renter will ensure trash and recycling cans are rolled to the curb on their respective pick up days. Instructions on pick up dates are provided to Renter via email prior to arrival. Any expenses associated with extra trash/recycling pick up will be charged to the Renter.
12. Pets are not permitted. Renter will be charged a fee of $200 per day and might be asked to vacate the premises with no refund of rental rates if violation occurs. 13. No smoking is allowed inside the house. If evidence of smoking inside the house is found, the $400 deposit will be forfeited and additional charges will be applied to the Renter to cover any damage incurred. Smoking is acceptable outside the house, including the patio. All cigarette butts must be safely disposed of and not left on the ground.
14. Renter is responsible for all consumables (food, beverages, condiments, personal hygiene products, etc.). The owners will provide all kitchenware, appliances, furniture, linen, bedding, and related household goods and a starter supply of toilet paper for use by the guests during their stay.
15. Renter is responsible for notifying Owner if any appliances, furniture and/or household items are in poor condition or are damaged. Failure to notify the Owner upon arrival could result in items being repaired or replaced at the Renter’s expense. Should Renter notice any damage or irregularities upon arrival at Casa do Paraíso, guest is required to report it within 24 hours to Property Manager.
16. ACCESS: Renter shall allow Property Managers access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Property Managers shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. Guests will be notified when and if the home was accessed.
17. During the established rental period the internet and television cable are available for use by the renter. Any additional charges on the bill, including but not limited to pay-per-view movies or related usage charges will be billed to the Renter.
18. PARKING- Please park in driveway and not on the street. Note that Sol Terra Resort does not allow Commercial Vehicles to park on the property without written consent of the Board of Directors.
19. INSURANCE: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance. This is to protect you and your family in case of any injuries or illnesses.
20. Late Check Out: Renter understands that if they fail to check out by 12:00 PM on Renter’s departure date, they can incur a charge equal to one day’s rental. If you wish to have a late check out please request at time of booking. Property Manager has the right to permit or not permit a late check out, depending on availability of home.
21. A/C: Doors and windows are to remain closed at all times to avoid excessive utility bill. Do NOT set AC below 72 degrees. Renter information will be on file for 60 days after check out. If there is excessive water and/or electricity bill during your stay Renter will be responsible for extra costs (proof of bill with dates will be provided). If AC unit is set below required temperature it will cause unit to freeze and quest will be held liable and charged for repairs.
22. Do NOT flush anything other than toilet paper down toilet. No feminine products, no diapers, no wipes should be flushed at anytime. We provide plungers in home. If it is found that the items mentioned or any other item other than toilet paper have been flushed and clog the septic system, Renter will be charged for damages of up to the full repair.
23. POOL RULES: No lifeguard on Duty – Swim at your own risk Children are allowed to swim or play in pool area only when adults are present. Please maintain constant supervision over children. No pets in pool. Walk slowly in the pool area, No roughhousing, dunking, pushing, or wrestling. Keep the area clear of clutter, debris and toys. Toys can often attract young children to the pool. No swimming at night, in rainy weather or in thunderstorms. No eating, drinking and chewing gum while in the pool. No glass near the pool/water area. Keep gates to the pool area closed and locked at all times. Swimsuits must be worn while in the pool. Babies must wear a snug diaper and a swimsuit. Please remove bobby pins and hair pins before entering the pool as these items can clog the filter system. Please do not throw rocks or metal objects into the pool as they can damage the bottom. No furniture in the pool.
STORMS: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless: The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning Area” and/or A “mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” area, we will refund: Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered; Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the “Hurricane Warning” period.
25. Renter agrees to peaceably return possession of the property to Owner at the end of the rental period in as good condition as received, reasonable wear and tear excepted.
26. In accordance with Florida State Law we take a credit card authorization to cover any incidentals such as, although not limited to, damages to walls, carpet and furniture while Renter and Renter’s guest are on the property. Renter agrees that Renter will not refuse legitimate charges against the Credit Card listed on the Damage Waiver form, which may also include additional labor charges associated with damages. Please email the Property Manager back at time of booking with all information filled in on the Damage Waiver form. Failure to do so may result in reservation being canceled.
27. By this Agreement, the Renter agrees to relieve Highlander Acquisition, LLC and anyone associated with and working for Highlander Acquisition, LLC, including, but not limited to, its owners, landlords, officers, employees, and agents of any duty to the Renter. The Renter also assumes the entire risk for him/herself and all accompanying guests of foreseen or unforeseen, known or unknown, bodily and personal injury claims, damages, losses, harms, deaths, property claims, medical expenses, hospital expenses, and any other type of personal or property damage claims or expenses that might occur during or as a result of use by the Renter on and off the location. Owner is not responsible for damage to, lost or stolen property of the guests. By accepting this reservation, Renter agrees that all guests are expressly assuming all risks of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise, including injuries or incidents related to pool, stairs, alcohol use and etc. Thank you for choosing Casa do Paraíso for your vacation! We are excited to have you!
Casa do Paraíso at Sol Terra Resort 5237 Oakbourne Avenue Davenport, FL 33837 Damage Waiver This damage waiver is part of the Short Term Rental agreement. By accepting this agreement, I hereby authorize my credit card to be charged in case of intentional or unintentional damage beyond $1,000 and/or theft, occupancy after departure date or departure time, Unauthorized pets, smoking, exceeding occupancy limits, and any other mentioned charges/policies in Rental Agreement including any fines imposed on Manager by City, County or State as the result of violation of any law, rules or regulations or any dines or costs levied by any Home Owner/ Condominium Association for violations of any Covenants or Restriction by Renter or Visitors of Renter (“Excessive Damages Costs”). By accepting this agreement bears witness to the fact that you have read and agree to the Damage Waver Fee. Visa, Mastercard
Name: _______________________ Card Number: ______________________________ Exp Date: ___________________________ CVV Code (3 digits found on the back of card): __________
Billings Address: __________________________________ City/State/ZipCode: __________________________________
Printed Name: _______________________________
- Check in is 4:00pm and check out is 10:00am