Welcome to our unique newly renovated heritage studio. We are located in the heart of Old Town Victoria, just steps away from China Town and the Boutique District. You can walk out the door to discover all the charms of the city.
Welcome to our studio in the BC produce building, a 2 unit building located in the heart of Old Town Victoria.
Full of bright light and brick walls along with modern furnishings, our place is a great home base. Walk out the apartment and everything you need is at your finger tips.
In our home, you will find:
- Three-piece bathroom with fresh towels, shower/tub, tooth paste, soap and shampoo
-Hair dryer and iron
-Flat screen TV, complete with ROKU TV, NETFLIX and CABLE TV
- A Queen-sized bed with organic mattress, fresh linens, individual lamps and pillows
- A complete kitchen loaded with all the dinnerware, cookware and glasses you could ever need; as well as a fridge, freezer, oven, stovetop and microwave.
- Light Breakfast of Oatmeal or Granola, Coffee and Tea
-A complete personalised guide of our favourite places
Our studio is carefully designed this year, it is perfect for both short and long term rentals.
The BC Produce building is small and quaint. You will have full access to your suite during your stay.
We are located on the second floor with two flights of stairs. Unfortunately, We do not have an elevator in the building.
- please treat our place as you would your own
- no smoking inside and on the patio
I am available during your stay to answer any questions and give recommendations.
I live and work very close by, I can usually be there within 10 minutes if there is an emergency.