Short 7km to Melbourne CBD, Beautifully furnished St Kilda apartment. Next to the beach, Acland Street, Luna Park and an abundance of boutique shops, restaurants and bars. Includes free wifi and 2x PARKING Spaces, aircon, washing machine and dryer. Photos don't do justice for this property.
Katrina's house was perfect - even better than photos! Really spacious apartment with front courtyard and underground carpark. Spacious bedrooms/bathroom
The apartment is a ground floor apartment in a boutique luxury block of apartments, brand new furnitures, only a block away from the beach and lovely Acland Street.
It has 2 secure parking bays downstairs with remote access.
It has a lovely large courtyard with outdoor furniture and amazing views of Peanut Farm Reserve Park.
Guests will be able to access all areas of the property.
I will available to assist if needed throughout your stay.
1) The apartment is to be left in a clean condition, just as you found it.
2) Rubbish is to be placed in the bins downstairs in the basement.
3) All perishables are to be removed from the fridge.
4) Dishes are to be washed (in the dishwasher) and put away. Please place Glasses/cups in overhead cupboard.
5) Please clean Benches and tables.
6) We have allowed 2 hours of light cleaning for our cleaner to clean the unit.
7) Maximum number of guests to stay at the property overnight is 6.
8) Smoking is allowed outside.
Apartment is on ground floor with easy access
For all enquiries please contact me
We live in Melbourne (Australia) and holiday in Chicago (USA) from time to time.
My wife and I have 3 beautiful daughters and One son in my life, I used to always booked a hotel. I suppose Airbnb way we can feel and live for days or weeks the way locals live their lives in their beloved home and neighbourhood and also save some money.
We have travelled extensively to USA, Fiji, Mexico, Middle East, Turkey, UAE, Thailand and almost all of Europe.
We love movies, music, food, dancing and photography, anything to do with fun.
Arya and Family
Also lots of thanks to AIRBNB