Best Whistler location at The Gables!
Well appointed two bedroom townhouse in a quiet forest setting between Blackcomb and Whistler lifts. Only a 5 minute walk to lifts.
Shops and restaurants also only a 2 to 3 minute walk away.
From our living room windows, the view is to the natural forest. No one else's windows look toward our living room.
Ideal for families or groups up to four
• Best location, say many experienced Whistler visitors.
• Easy 5 minute walk to the lifts, village shops & restaurants.
• Located in forest between Blackcomb base & Whistler village.
• With 965 square feet, you will feel at home and comfortable in a natural mountain setting.
• Private forest setting along the bank of Fitzsimmons Creek.
• Complete townhome on ground level.
• Free high speed wireless internet
• Private, exterior ground floor entrance, with two private decks to the outdoors.
• Living room looks into forest
• Two 48 inch flat screen HD TV's,one in living room, one in master bedroom
• Two bathrooms with heated floors
• Laundry in suite next to kitchen
• Two bedrooms with Queen-sized beds with duvets.
Prior to check in, please feel free to contact us with any questions by email, text or phone.
After check in, we are available 24 hours by phone.
- Check in is 4 PM or later
- Check out is 10 AM or earlier
- Maximum number of guests is 4, including children. Each child counts as 1 guest
- All adults staying in the property must be 25 years of age or older. Anyone younger must be accompanied by a parent.
- You are required to state the exact number of guests in your booking
- Free parking is provided for one vehicle
- No smoking is allowed at any time. No smoking is allowed on our patios
- No pets allowed in the property at any time.
- Your comfort as our guest is protected by by-laws with regard to noise.
- No noise after 10 PM
- Guests who do not abide by the noise rule will be required to depart immediately.
- We cannot provide refunds for late arrivals.
- We and our in-resort contacts reserve the right to ask all Guests for identification (one with photo) before or during their stay, to confirm their eligibility to book and stay in our property.
- No events or parties allowed
- A two hour cleaning service is included in the price. However, if further cleaning is required, the cost will be covered by your damage deposit. Any extra cleaning service needed to bring the property back to the condition upon your arrival will be charged to you. That includes damage, stains and odors from cooking, smoking or any other source
We live in Vancouver and have owned our Whistler townhouse over 10 years.
We stay there often, winter and spring to ski, summer and fall to bike.
We have enjoyed hosting vacation renters all ten years! We just listed on Airbnb November 2016.
Please feel free to contact us for further information on our vacation home.