IMPORTANT: So we may keep your Airbnb service fees as low as possible, we DO NOT include the 10% occupancy tax or the $100 property protection fee in the rent. You will need to pay the tax and fee after booking with Airbnb, when you sign Tahoe Luxury Properties' Vacation Rental Agreement. Airbnb will charge you for the rent, cleaning fee and their service fee; Tahoe Luxury Properties will separately charge you the 10% occupancy tax and $100 property protection fee. We hope you are pleased.
There is no better place to enjoy the incredible beauty of the winter snow scene and world class skiing at Squaw Valley than from Squaw's Cedar House. This elegant mountain retreat exudes the lodge atmosphere and welcomes you with its warmth and comfort. Upon returning from your exhilarating day on the slopes, gather in the great room with its open floor plan, beautiful picture windows, lovely stone fireplace and soaring cathedral ceilings.
In the summer, open those windows and doors to hear the natural sounds the birds enjoying the bubbling creek below. Meal preparation in this kitchen is a gourmet chef's delight, and there is ample seating at the counter to visit while preparing a delicious meal. At the end of your busy day, retire to a lovely, private master suite at entry level or one of the three bedrooms upstairs. All have luxurious and wonderfully luxurious bedding to provide you with a blissful night of rest.
Bedroom #1 King
Bedroom #2 Queen
Bedroom #3 Two Full Beds
Bedroom #4 Two Twin Trundle Beds - En Suite
- 3,827 Square Feet
- Deck Overlooking Creek, Private Setting at end of Cul-de-Sac, (no BBQ in winter)
- Lovely Natural Landscaping and Lovely Views in Upscale, Painted Rock Gated Community
- Great Room: 55" Flat Screen HDTV, Gas Fireplace, Luxury Furnishings, Morning Sunshine Through the Large Multiple Windows
- Dining: Table Seats 10, Counter Seating for 4
- Kitchen: Granite Counters, 6-Burner Range, Dual Thermador Ovens, 2 Sinks, Stainless Appliances, Walk-in Pantry
- Master Bedroom: 50" Flat Screen TV,
- Bedroom 4: 58" TV, Foosball Table, Vaulted Ceilings, Spacious Area with Full Bath
- Many homes are pet friendly, however this specific home is not. Please inquire about pet friendly homes.
- Wireless Internet
- 2-Car Garage
-The Majority of Homes in Lake Tahoe / Truckee do not have Air Conditioning. This Home does not Have Air Conditioning. If this Amenity is Important, Please Contact us and we Will Find a Home for You Which Does Have Air Conditioning.
Please Note: Guests should always have tire chains in their vehicles when visiting the mountains in the winter. A 4WD or AWD vehicle is advisable.
Guests have access to the entire home.
TLUXP has a Concierge Director on staff to offer services to guests to make your stay extra special. Please inquire about details.
- We thank you in advance for reading the TLUXP Vacation Rental Agreement thoroughly, prior to signing. Among other provisions, house rules are contained in this Agreement. Additionally, a guest book containing a wealth of information, and a few additional rules, will be at the home for your perusal. Do not hesitate to contact us with questions.