Breathe easy on the hill.
Live the way the Novocastrians do- in this family friendly street.
You'll love this place as its close to:
- Newcastle, Bar & Merewether Beach
- King Edward Park
- Anzac Memorial Walk
- Darby St ( Restaurants, Cafes and Boutique Shopping)
- Hunter St Mall
See you soon :)
A beautiful rustic terrace with a beautiful garden to compliment. Feel at ease with the sea breeze blowing gently through this beautiful home.
Everyone can find their own space for a moment of peace and quite.
Your welcome to use kitchen utensils, dishwasher and the washing machine.
TV, stereo and gas fireplace are also available.
Most other items, especially books, bikes or surfboards are off limits.
Nothing in the house is to leave the house.
Just ask if you're wondering whether something is accessible to you or not
Won't be present at the listing but will come if I receive any complaints from the neighbours.
Please note that the bathroom is in the basement level of the terrace - anyone who stays will need to be able to use the stairs as pictured in the advertisement.
- Smoking outside in the courtyard or street only please.
- The house is within a family neighbourhood with young children, please respect the neighbours by keeping the noise down at bedtime
- This is NOT a party house. Please don't bring lots of people back to the house.
- If you're going out for a night of drinks try to come and go at a reasonable hour and to not make noise after 11pm.
- All we ask is that you're considerate and treat this place as if it were your own.
- Feel free to use the kitchen, but you must clean up after yourself.
- Damage to the house or furnishings will be charged