My place is a nice, cosy and modern studio in the heart of Potts Point. Its location is ideal: just next to Kings Cross train station and about 15 min away from the CBD. The neighborhood is vibrant with a lot of nice cafés, bars and restaurants surrounding the apartment.
This light-filled studio apartment is located in a security building on a tree lined street. It features a full kitchen, washing machine, TV, wifi, portable air conditioner and a shared rooftop boasting full views of Sydney's skyline.
Exclusive use of the apartment with access to the shared rooftop.
• Property is for use of booked guests only and parties, noisy social gatherings are strictly prohibited
• There is to be no behaviour / noise that impacts negatively on neighbours and local community
• Courtyard/balcony areas are not to be used in any way that creates noise or other disturbance for neighbours – they should not be used between 10 pm and 8 am
• When absent from the property all windows and doors are to closed and locked to avoid security and water damage issues
• Smoking is prohibited inside (please smoke outside)
• Any breakages/ damage to be reported to us
I am a young professional living in vibrant Potts Point, Sydney who is excited to share my apartment whilst travelling through South-east Asia.
I have a keen interest in books and invite you to enjoy my selection ranging from light holiday reads to Australian Politics & Culture.