13 Woodbury Woods is a self-contained lodge-style static caravan situated on a quiet, five star site in an area of outstanding natural beauty. However, all the excitement of sister site Ladram Bay is nearby and ideal for children, where there is a pool, entertainment, cafe, & beach (a daily/weekly fee is payable for swimming - details at Castle Brake reception). This area is perfect for walkers and is within easy reach of Sidmouth, Budleigh Salterton, Exeter & Exmouth.
Castle Brake is a quiet, well-kept site. 13 Woodbury Woods backs on to trees and has a private outdoor sitting area, as well as decking at the front. There is a laundry, Bistro and reception area.
13 Woodbury Woods is self-contained, with 2 bedrooms and an open plan dining and sitting room. Heating is included in the price, though bedding and towels are not provided. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU BRING THE CORRECT SIZED BEDLINEN: 1 X KINGSIZE DUVET COVER AND 4 PILLOWCASES; 2 X SINGLE DUVET COVERS AND 4 PILLOWCASES; ONE DOUBLE DUVET COVER AND 4 PILLOWCASES.
Guests may check-in at Reception between 2-5 pm - a letter of authority must be shown at check-in; without this, keys will not be handed over. Guests must leave before 10 am on their final day.
The mobile number of my cleaner in nearby Exmouth will be available in case of any issues, but the reception staff on site are very helpful should you need information or assistance.
Only one well-behaved dog is allowed on the property. Dogs are not allowed on furniture or beds. All dogs must be on a lead when on site - please clear up after your dog (there are bins available). Large, recycling bins are at the rear of reception. Please dispose of your rubbish at the end of your stay (recycling boxes are behind the fence - please place all rubbish and recycling in the areas behind the laundry or behind reception).
I don't provide bedlinen or towels, though mattress protectors, duvets and pillow protectors are there for you. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU BRING THE CORRECT SIZED BEDLINEN - DUVET COVERS, PILLOW CASES AND SHEETS.
- This is a quiet site and others' privacy must be respected
- One well-behaved dog is welcome, but must stay off beds & furniture and must be kept on a lead when on the site. Please clean up after your dog
- Check-in is between 2-5 pm only (late arrivals must contact Site Reception)
- A Letter of Authorisation is required for all guests and will be emailed by the host; Reception will not give out keys without this.
- PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING THE CORRECT SIZED BEDLINEN
- Ball games are not permitted on the site.
- Please do not leave any devices charging when you are out, or overnight.