We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
This comfortable and perfectly situated 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, All Seasons condominium features great on-site amenities, full kitchen, large family living room, HDTVs with full entertainment center and two spacious bedrooms, each with their own private en suite bathroom. Located just 200 yards from the First Time chairlift at Park City Mountain Resort this is the ideal spot for a winter or summer vacation. Along with its downtown Park City location, the condo also sits right alongside the Park City Municipal Golf Course, which offers immediate access to golf in the summer and cross country skiing in the winter. Along with our in house amenities and upgrades, there are also many shared amenities including a year-round therapy pool with lots of communal deck space & seating, underground parking and on-site laundry facilities.
Unique Home Features and Details:
• As you enter the unit, the open concept living area features comfortable leather and fabric furnishings, 40” HDTV with Comcast TV and floor to ceiling stone fireplace.
• Full kitchen looks out to the living and dining area – complete with stainless steel appliances, tile counters, breakfast bar with bar stool seating for three.
• Separate dining room with seating for four (4) and large bay windows.
• Master bedroom (1) – king size bed (sleeps 2), 32” HDTV with Comcast TV, en suite bathroom with large soaker Jacuzzi bathtub and shower.
• Guest bedroom (2) – king size bed (sleeps 2) with hardwood bedframe, large dresser, 24” flat-screen TV with Comcast and en suite bathroom
• Secure underground parking garage.
• Common area therapy pool, just outside your front door.
• This condo is only 200 yards from the First Time and Eagle chairlift at Park City Mountain Resort – the largest ski resort in the United States.
• Bus stop is also situated just outside your unit, so can easily take Park City’s free public transit system to Main Street, shopping, restaurants, activities and events.
As you enter the property, you will walk right into the main living area with full kitchen, living room and dining room. The living room is well equipped with comfortable leather furniture, large plush sofa, large coffee table and ski décor, making it a comfortable place to relax and entertain family and friends. The living room is also equipped with a 40” HDTV, Comcast TV, wood-burning fireplace with floor to ceiling stone mantle and new carpet.
The full kitchen is adjacent to the living room features all new stainless steel appliances including a refrigerator, oven & stove, dishwasher, microwave and complete with a range of small household appliances like coffee machine, toaster and blender. This kitchen has everything you need to prepare and enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner with a complete range of cookware, dishes and flatware. There is also a breakfast bar attached to the kitchen with seating for three (3), which is perfect for entertaining or for a quick meal, while you are on the go in Park City.
The dining room is situated right next to the kitchen and features a hardwood dining room table with seating for four (4) and antler chandelier.
As you make your way down the hall, that’s where you will find the master bedroom suite and guest bedroom. The master bedroom is equipped with a king size bed, 32” HDTV with Comcast, dresser, large closet and access to your private bathroom. The master bath has a his and hers vanity, large tile countertop, large soaker bathtub with jets, walk-in shower and toilet.
The second bedroom is equipped with a king size bed, large closet with storage, large bedroom dresser, nightstands, access to your small outdoor patio and en suite bathroom. The guest bathroom, which also has a secondary entrance from the main hallway, also features a his and hers vanity, large tile countertop and separate area with a toilet, shower and tub.
Please note this home does not have air conditioning and can be warm during the summer months.
At this All Seasons condo, guests are able to enjoy the year-round outdoor therapy pool, as well as the extra-spacious communal deck, which faces west and directly at Park City Mountain Resort – the largest ski resort in North America. Whether you plan to visit Park City in the spring, summer, fall or winter, you’ll find all the comforts of home in the centrally located and welcoming mountain condo.
Located just 200 yards from the First Time chairlift at the base of Park City Mountain Resort, the spacious, comfortable, and fully-furnished 2 bedroom condo is ideal for guests with multiple interests and agendas. Looking for the perfect place for your Park City vacation? Choose this convenient mountain condo, which is perfectly suited for families, couples and all types of vacationers.
Don't wait and book your next Park City vacation today!
Free Fun Activities are available for guest stays starting after February 1, 2017.
Please email or call us anytime.
What is your cancellation policy?:
If you cancel 30 days prior to arrival you will receive all money paid back but the $100.00 cancellation fee. If you cancel 29 days prior to arrival there is no refund.