You couldnt ask for more… Perfect location to be for exploring the city of Tokyo. Located in vibrant area - the city's most popular nightlife district. Our 1LDK apartment has a total of 2 beds consisting of 1 double sized bed and 1 single bed. With so much to experience in this neighborhood, it will make your trip an unforgettable one!
This sunny 1LDK apt is a large enough apartment for a small group of up to 3 guests staying. The space has 1 bedroom, living room, dining/kitchen area, and separate shower room and toilet. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor with no elevator available. But not too many stairs, so do not worry about it too much :)
Our bedroom has 1 comfy double sized bed and a big closet for you to store your clothing for long term stay. If you are coming as a group of 3, then we have a single bed in the living room as well. Walking around and exploring the city would make you tired, and want to stay inside the apartment, but still want to feel Japanese culture? Yes, we have a quite large TV in the living room for you to experience Japanese TV shows. :) After a long day of walking around in the city, there is a shower room with bathtub where you can soak in and relax. Toilet room is right next to the shower room, but is separately located.
You will be provided access to the following amenities as well as facilities. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We’d be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with;
- Home WiFi access
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Full kitchen - microwave and fridge
- Shower room and washlet
- Air conditioners for heating and cooling
- Iron & ironing board
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
1 double bed and 1 single bed
This will be your own private house while you are in Tokyo. Of course I like to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so I let an Airbnb host support company called Zens care of my guests and apartment. Throughout your stay the Zens Team are always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with them.
+++++++++++++ Children ++++++++++++++
There is no need to count children 3 or under as guests. However we count children over 3 as regular guests.
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 3pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Please don't smoke on this property.
- Do not go out on balcony
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is shown on the listing page.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
A newly wed for the third time, to be a father in March 2017. A freelance branding consultant who also teaches aikido on the side. As a freedom lover, I wanted to open up my room in arguably the most freedom-loving part of Tokyo, called Roppongi, and would love for you to enjoy your freedom time in Japan!