- please do ask if you need an earlier or later check in or checkout time, as this is flexible if bookings allow.
- no smoking or pets allowed
- apartment will only accomodate 2 guests
- please ensure the awning is wound in when you go out, at night and if it is windy. Please do not wind so far that the arms are straight.
- To comply with the lease - please no noise between 11pm and 9am (TV, audio or singing!); please do not obstruct the common areas; no parking on the estate; please do not hang laundry in view from balcony; please put rubbish in the bin store at the end of the estate, past the bus stop; please do not put anything down the toilets except toilet paper and the obvious! thank you.
- Please leave the flat in the condition you found it.
- There will be a £45 cleaning and laundry charge added to the cost of your holiday
- There will be a £25 key deposit for the fob, and a £300 damage deposit, as per Airbnb protocol. All breakages or damage will be deducted from security deposit.
- late checkout or early check-in by arrangement if available.
- property manager can collect you from the airport for £15 by arrangement.
- wifi is available but please respect this and only use it only for legal purposes and not to use it for illegal uploading, downloading, or other illegal activities.
- Enjoy your holiday!
I am easy going, but also a bit of a perfectionist, and really want people to love my apartment and love Gibraltar. I have lots of family there, and love the sun and the beach, and the feel of the place. It is home to me. Our apartment allows us to stay there when guests aren't there! One life, live it - Carpe diem, seize the day!