Kothebari Homestay in one of the villages of Sikkim is an initiative of the Government to promote tourism, preserving the local tradition of Sikkim. Creation of a network of legally protected area, ban on commercial exploitation of selected medicinal plants and hunting of and trade in, several species of wildlife and establishment of few biodiversity parks are some of the initiatives taken here. The trekking route, Kartok cave, Monasteries and the neighboring forests are some of the attractions.
- Please submit your IDs on arrival.
- Kindly fill up the register.
- Home made food will be provided for the guests.
- All meals are inclusive in the room tariff.
- Kindly do not smoke in the No Smoking zones created in the compound.
Hi, My name is Kharka. I live at Yakten Village where I have a small homestay. I am a farmer by nature but because of the village tourism promoted in our village, most of us are engaged in this sector with about 7-8 homestays nearby. I love having guests at my place. I like meeting new people and engaging myself with them.