Very special apartment in one of the most 'historic towns of Sabina, near the Abbey of Farfa, the old town of Fara in Sabina and' Oasis of Peace Marian. Connected through railway station FM1 from Passo Corese. The "plugs home" takes its name from ^ art installation in 2009, which characterizes the front elevation: they are installed, between the stones of the wall, about 1000 plastic caps.
main features are: staying in an unusual, different house, made entirely by hand and operam, which hides a nostalgic melancholy to the past; the proximity of Rome; the connection to the station of Fara Sabina, eating well and being in absolute serenity, immersed in the green of olive groves and Sabine in total relaxation. The house of the caps: a magical place, where reconnect with themselves and with the basics of daily life.
It is available the entire house; They are affordable and private: the courtyard in front of the ^ private entrance and a balcony accessible from the outside.
Although the news about the birth of the country are rare and fragmentary, some medieval manuscripts and parchments trace the founding date of the "Tophiae castrum" to the early tenth century. Several recent archaeological finds show, also, that the current Toffia area was inhabited since the late Bronze Age, about (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) years BC. One can not say for sure what the origin of the name of the country, but it is assumed or can be derived from the name of its alleged founder (a certain Theophilus, that you do not have much information), or from the Latin "tophium" with which the authors of the period indicated the hard stone of which was later built the village. Analyzing its constructive aspect it is clear that it was built on top of a steep rock outcrop purely defensive purposes. In fact, thanks to the high position and the harsh access paths, the village could be protected and controlled in the best way possible. Since its founding the country suffered the strong influence of the neighboring and powerful Abbey of Farfa that not only offers protection and preservation, somehow he dragged the residents on the centenary war against the Dukes of Spoleto. In the following centuries to contend for the possession of toffiese territory were two important Roman families: Orsini and the Colonna. The contrast between the different factions was such that the country was literally divided into two separate portions and totally independent of each other. The lower part of the village was controlled by the Orsini (who built their palace, now the Town Hall) and the highest point (where later the church of S. Maria Nova) was built was under the dominion of column. Most toffiesi historic buildings were built in this period. Besides the already mentioned Palazzo Orsini (1400), which now houses the Town Hall, noteworthy are also Oddoni House (1300) and Palazzo Ruffetti (1400) in Via Porta Maggiore, Palazzo Palma (1600) and in Via Montecavallo House Orsini (1300) in Via Castel Di Dentro.