Please be respectful of our space and the other tenants who live nearby. READ ALL THE RULES BEFORE INQUIRING, PLEASE!
1. Property and Furnishings must be kept in good order.
2. Smoking is NOT allowed in the premises.
3. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper in the toilets. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the system, you will be charged damages.
5. Accidents happen. If anything happens during your stay, let us know. We'll try to help, and it helps us plan for what the next guest may need (i.e. something needs repair or replacement.) Or maybe something happened before you got there. Please let us know and we'll do our best to correct any Oops!
From 1 July 2011 the City of Florence by resolution of the City Council No. 230/33 of 06.20.2011, integrated by resolution No. 21/2012, has established the “'tourist tax”. The tax is applied to non-residents overnight stays in the city of Florence and for a maximum of 7 consecutive nights. The tax rate for this tourist structure is 2.50 euro per person per night. There are the following exemptions: a) children up to twelve years old ; b) people who care for patients admitted to local hospitals, including outpatient care, for a maximum of two assistants per patient; c) patients who make hospital care in outpatient care; d) students of the University of Florence
It is also provided a 50% reduction of the tourist tax in the following cases: a) groups of lower and upper secondary schools in Florence in teaching visit; b) athletes under the age of 16 years, members of groups participating in sporting events and tournaments organized in collaboration with the Municipal Administration.
Dal 1 luglio 2011 il Comune di Firenze ha istituito l’ imposta di soggiorno con deliberazione del Consiglio Comunale n° 230/33 del 20/06/2011, integrata con deliberazione n°21/2012. L’imposta si applica sui pernottamenti di ospiti non residenti nel Comune di Firenze e per un massimo di 7 pernottamenti consecutivi. La misura dell’imposta per questa struttura ricettiva è di Euro 2.50 a persona per notte. Sono previste le seguenti esenzioni: a) i minori fino al compimento del dodicesimo anno di età; b) i soggetti che assistono i degenti ricoverati presso strutture sanitarie del territorio, anche in regime di day hospital, per un massimo di due accompagnatori per paziente; c) i pazienti che effettuano cure ospedaliere in regime di day hospital; d) gli studenti iscritti all’Università degli Studi di Firenze
E’ altresì prevista la riduzione del 50% dell’imposta di soggiorno nei seguenti casi: a) gruppi scolastici delle medie inferiori e superiori in visita didattica; b) gli sportivi di età inferiore a 16 anni, componenti di gruppi sportivi partecipanti ad iniziative e tornei organizzati in collaborazione con l’Amministrazione Comunale.
Ciao, my name is Paolo and I'm a full time Airbnber.
As a Florentine, I love welcoming you to my beautiful city and take care of you by giving a friendly but non-intrusive service. I love to share my knowledge of the city and its' history to help you have the best stay. I provide easy and informative check-ins and my custom-made map with many Florentine tips, including great restaurants, will help you experience the city like a true Florentine.
I speak both Italian and English.