This is a 2 bedroom Large furnished suite. Separate rooms, including a full size fully equipped kitchen, and private sleeping quarters. Ideal for a maximum of 5-6 people. The bedrooms are furnished with a queens size bed. Included in the rental package will be high-speed wireless internet, cable TV, a direct phone line, and all utilities. In-suite washer/dryer is provided as well.
Furnished Corporate Condo with 2 Bedrooms / 2 bathrooms
This condo unit is fully furnished and with an array of stylish features such as; a queens size bed, fully equipped kitchen, a spacious living room and a working table area, and has additional private sleeping quarters ideal for a maximum of 5 to 6 people. It is a great place to call home whether it is for a short term, weekly or long term stay.
Residents enjoy the many amenities that comes with our rental package includes high-speed wireless internet, cable TV, a direct phone line, and all other cool utilities. While building amenities include but are not limited to 24 hour concierge and security system. The gym features an indoor pool, exercise room, recreation room and sauna. Some of the entertainment includes a cafe bar lounge, billiards lounge virtual golf and a bbq area.
North York Executive Rental Apartment is also conveniently located near North York Passport Canada, Sheppard Center shopping mall, Whole Foods Market, and other restaurants nearby. Come and discover more about North York Apartment.
- 1)Due to previous problems (and we’re sure this doesn’t relate to you…) we’ve needed to implement a minimum age requirement of 21+. Guests under the age of 21 are still entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by parents or guardians.
- 2)The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanity napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday
- 3)If you’re coming to the city to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
- 4)Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- 5)Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests
- 6)We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- 7)What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
- 8)We understand that for a whole verity of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay in the place. In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We’re reasonable folk and will accommodate wherever possible.