This historic 1940's house is completely updated with modern amenities, but is still as the charming style of its time. Conveniently located on a quiet tree-lined midtown street our house is close to Sacramento's restaurants and dining, family-friendly activities, Sutter's Landing Dog Park and river access/beach, nightlife, and public transport. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and furry friends (pets).
- 900 sq. ft. two-story, single-family home built in 1948 located in Sacramento's New Era Park neighborhood
- Living room has couch and 42" Samsung HDTV (with premium cable)
- Fast wireless internet
- The master suite has a king bed and a desk/work space
- Well-equipped kitchen has a table with seating for four, gas stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, baking pans, dishes, flatware, cooking utensils, etc.
- Fenced backyard
- Free washer and dryer
- Free parking - driveway can easily accommodate up to two vehicles and street parking does not require a permit in our neighborhood
- Central heat and AC
Primary access to the house is through the front door. You should have received a door access code from Vivint. Please let me know if you have not. Your code will start at your check-in time and expire at your check out time.
The entire house is available for guest use with the exception of one bedroom which will remained locked during your stay.
Guests can contact me via my cell phone with questions, comments, concerns, etc. at any time during their stay. I will respond as soon as I can.
I am originally from Cleveland, OH but now call Sacramento and Truckee, CA home after a somewhat nomadic existence as an Officer in the US Army. I love to play outside with my family and friends --this includes our black lab, Hawk.
My favorite quote is about giving everyone the benefit of the doubt and is a follows, "success starts with assuming goodwill".