The apartment is small and clean. But it is not worth its cost. And here's why:
1. It's one of three apartments on the floor. The walls between which are so thing that you will here your neighbors talking, washing, going to the toilet as if they are in your room (and they were not even loud)
2. The window go out to the wall. Even though you have white curtains on the windows that suppose to hide that, it still means that you don't have any sun or light. And you don't see the street or anything from the window, just the wall...
3. Wi-if is not working. First of all there were no instructions about the login and password. I arrived late at night and was left without internet. But even when I found it out from my neighbors next morning, it turned out that the internet is not working at all. Connecting and writing to the "host" didn't help. He is not the one responsible. He said he will send the message to the technical team, which never showed up or fixed anything. I staid for 3 days and internet was not fixed by that time. On the second day the "host" didn't respond to my messages, which was "nice". Besides mobile connection is bad in the room, so you hardly have internet even you get local SIM card.
4. There is no hairdryer
5. The iron is very old and with the plaque on it
6. No shower accessories (2 tiny tubes for one time, no soap)
7. The towels smell with dampness
8. On the kitchen you will not find tea not even a salt!!!
It's like 2star hotel room. Nothing extra, just bed, toilet and water. Very simple but clean. Ok for a very short stay (1-2 days), but too expensive for that. Maybe it's the standard for Brussels, but definitely not normal for international standards.