A near-new, double-story, spacious, modern and open accomodation, with fully equipped kitchen and garage with internal access to the unit.
Great location - Walkable distance to Burwood One with shops such as Kmart and Coles. Bus and train are easily accessible for convenient transport to the Glen Shopping Centre, Cinema, numerous restaurants, library and high school. Around 25-30 mins to CBD by car or 35 mins by train.
Great for families with children, travel groups, and business travellers.
Guests have complete access to the entire house, including facilities such as the kitchen, garage, bathrooms, bedrooms and living room.
A portable wifi modem can be provided to the guest upon request.
There is central heating within the house, and each bedroom has a fan for the summer heat, as well as individual heater/air conditioner.
There are five bedrooms in total, one of them is a master room downstairs with an en suite and queen sized bed. One other room has an en suite upstairs and queen sized bed. There are three other bedrooms. The house can accomodate up to 8 people. If you wish to stay with more than 8 people, each additional person after 8 will add $30 to the total cost per night.
The Kitchen includes the following:
Cook top & oven
Cooking utensils including, pots, pans, plates, bowls, knives, cups, glasses, etc.
Coffee, tea, sugar, salt and pepper
The two en-suites include a shower, toilet, vanity unit and hair dryer.
The second bathroom has a shower, toilet and vanity unit.
The bathrooms have bath towels, hand towels, face washers and bathmats.
Complimentary toiletries including shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toilet paper and hand wash liquid soap.
Washing machine and clothes rack for drying clothes
Outdoor clothes lines
Iron and ironing table
The host is a friendly and open person who is willing to help out guests with whatever matters they may have.
If this house does not suit your needs but you are still interested in the services the host provides, the host is willing to take you around, just send a message to the host.
With market price charges, the host (full Chinese ability in both mandarin and cantonese) is able to provide the following services to guests:
1. Drop off and pick up from the airport services, in a car up to 8 seats.
2. The host can also take guests as a guide around Melbourne and Victoria to popular tourist attractions such as Phillip Island, Great Ocean Road (Twelve Apostles) and Sovereign Hill.
3. As the host is a local in Melbourne, he is able to take guests to local locations to shop and avoid places that deliberately take advantage of tourists in charging them extra.
4. If the guest wishes for their children to study in Melbourne as an overseas student, the host will take them around to local schools and provide additional information and guidance on the best course of action.
5. The host can aid overseas tourists in translating their licenses through government means - for example from Chinese to English, and teach the guest how to follow traffic rules in Melbourne.
6. If the guest wishes, the host can provide custom services in taking them around Melbourne in participating in whatever the guest is interested in. This may include visiting Wineries, casinos, riding Hot Air Balloons, riding horses, Barbecues, going to concerts, Australian Open (tennis) and many more activities.
3.房东还可以为房客提供导游服务,带领房客参观墨尔本和维多利亚热门旅游景点,如菲利普岛(Phillip Island)、大洋路(十二门徒岩)【Great Ocean Road(Twelve Apostles)】和疏芬山(Sovereign Hill)。
No parties or events please.
No pets please.
No Smoking indoors please.
We charge a security deposit of AUD $300.
Thank you for your cooperation!
This is a strictly non-smoking home. We take great care in ensuring that the home is clean and comfortable for your enjoyment. Likewise we would expect you to keep the place neat and tidy. We request that you do not wear your shoes inside the home. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate pet/animals due to allergy reason.
For the safety and protection of both the host & guest, we would request that only the person who made the reservation will receive the keys at check-in. For occupancy rules/reason and security/safety purpose only registered guest(s) are allowed to sleep inside the house.
Cancellation & Refunds:
Please refer to Airbnb host cancellation & refund policy should you need to cancel your reservation due to unforeseen circumstances.
We charge a once off cleaning fee of $80 upon checkout. There is no daily cleaning or housekeeping service like a hotel or service. If you require regular cleaning due to staying longer than 7 days, please tell us in advance so that we can arrange this for you at a minimal charge.
Please be respectful and mindful of your impact to the neighbours and the environment. We ask for you to cause no loud noise or music after 10pm. Strictly no parties or events.
Access and safety/security:
Please lock the doors and close all external window at all times, switch off all the lights and turn off any air conditioners before leaving the house. The host is not responsible for any loss or personal belongings or valuables of the guests. We would appreciate if you could double check the windows/door locks/lights/heaters/iron before leaving the property each time as the insurance company will not cover loss, damage or theft if the property is left unsecured. If you happen to lose the keys,you will be charged for key replacement. Please report all breakages so that they can be fixed or replaced to be ready for the next guest. Thanks for observing the above rules. If you require any clarification or have any questions, please feel free to send us a message, we would be happy to respond as soon as we can.