Our bright garden room in a Brooklyn apartment is a short walk to Brooklyn Academy of Music, Barclay Center, Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge, Brooklyn Promenade and Brooklyn Bridge Park. You’ll love my place because it's a hidden garden oasis, in spite of being convenient to all major subways. Features its own kitchenette, private bathroom, and door to the patio. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. My partner Michael and I welcome people of all ilks!
Your room is clean, cozy and private on a separate floor from my and my partner's living area. Your private bathroom with tub and shower is a few steps from your room. Our apartment is creative and eclectic. We have a beautiful garden in summer, with lots of birds and a patio for relaxing.
You have a kitchenette in your room with mini fridge, stove top, sink and toaster oven. You have your own door to the patio from your room, where you can eat at the outdoor table. You can share our dance studio, and do your yoga or stretches. You can stream movies or TV in your room on your own device with our internet.
We love people, and are super friendly while respecting your privacy. You probably won't see us much as we run around making ends meet as NY artists. We will be responsive if you need us, though.
It can be hard to find parking on the street here, especially during the day. There is a parking garage three doors away.
- Your room is adjacent to our dance studio, which we usually use at some point every day to rehearse. When we are not there, feel free to do your yoga or stretches there.
- Smoking is not allowed in the house or in front of the house, since it blows into our windows. But you do have access to our garden right out your back door, where you can smoke if you like.
- The floor downstairs from your room (the basement) and the floor upstairs from your room (our living area) are off limits.
- Please remove your shoes in the house. I recommend bringing slippers.
- Quiet before 8:30am and after 11pm, please.
Hi, I'm Susan, from Brooklyn. I'm a choreographer and neuromuscular trainer (I help people with muscles and joints). Originally from the South, I come from polite and hospitable people. My partner Michael is a musician. We travel sometimes to perform, and sometimes to relax. We love nature, food, art, music. After using Airbnb on our travels a few times, we've decided to become hosts.