Stunning apartment with unique private terrace garden in the iconic Bosco Verticale, the most beautiful and innovative high-rise in the world. Luxurious environment in the center of Milan, Porta Nuova district, walking distance to Corso Como, Brera, 100 meters from Repubblica Metro. Private car parking available upon request.
This stunning apartment is located in the world's first Vertical Forest, the "Bosco Verticale". An international award winning building, for the most beautiful and innovative residential high-rise. The green facades of the building host 900 trees and 14000 plants. The trees filter the light during the summer and let it in the winter, act as a shield from the wind, absorb fine dusts and release oxygen and humidity offering a unique indoor living experience. All this green lush in the terrace is integrated with a luxurious apartment. The stylish and spacious living room and bedroom are facing the park and the terraces through full height glazing.
Guests can access all the spaces of the apartment.
A private indoor protected car parking space in the basement, is available upon request for an additional price of 40€ / night.
- Upon check in you need to register at the reception.
- Please let me have a copy of your documents to accelerate the check phase.
For safety reasons, only those who are registered can access to the apartment.
- For stays longer than 7 nights, a weekly cleaning service and linen-towel change is offered. If you desire extra service the cost is 15€ an hour for cleaning and 15€ for linen-towel change.
- If you require more than 1 pair of keys please let us know before your arrival.
- If the keys are stolen or lost it should be immediately reported to us. The costs for the replacement of keys, reassignment or emergencies will involve 100 € which will be charged from the deposit.
- NO SMOKING
- Violators will be charged a penalty of 500 € which will be deducted from the deposit or credit card.
- NO PARTY
- It is forbidden to disturb the neighbours with noises, particularly after 21.00
- You may not use loud music or TV.
- Please do not walk in the house with heels or noisy shoes. Please use slippers or bare feet.
- You may not use flammable objects.
- It is forbidden to hang linen, or leave objects on the outside balcony.
- The apartment is delivered immaculate. If any small damages are spotted, they should be identified at check in. Please check the apartment during check-in phase. Any damage caused during your stay will be charged and deducted from the security deposit. We do not accept reports of damage after the delivery of the house. We reserve 48 hours after check out, to report any damage.
- The apartment is delivered in perfect order, clean and sanitized. We kindly ask our guests to keep it clean throughout the stay. Before checking out, the apartment must be left in the same conditions as we have delivered it.
If that is not done there will be a penalty of 50 to a maximum of 300 € which will be deducted from the deposit.
- It is forbidden to leave garbage out on the balcony. All waste must be separated. Please separate organic waste from recyclable materials (paper and cardboard, plastic, glass and aluminium)
- Check-out time is 10.00 am