Welcome! 100 ft of pristine lake front-south facing views. Steps lead down to clean, shallow, and sandy water. A paddleboat is included. (Other types of boats can be rented at Bear Lake Marina).
Weekly rentals Sat-Sat (May 27-Sept 9, 2017)
3 day min (off season)
Modern comforts and nostalgic charm. 1 King bedroom, 1 Queen bedroom, a bunk space with 2 twin beds and convertible full size sofa.
Enjoy spending time at our cabin, or use it as a springboard for all of your up north activities.
- Please treat our family cabin with care and respect so we can ALL enjoy it for years to come.
- You are hereby invited to have fun and stay at our cottage with the understanding that you will treat it with care and respect, and you are responsible for any damage in excess of normal wear and tear. In order to stay at our property, you agree to the following rules: 1. This is a non-smoking
- property. No smoking please. 2.Children shall be supervised at all times. No child may be allowed on docks or paddleboat unattended. 3. House capacity is 8 people. 4. Please keep noise to a reasonable level, particularly at night. 5. Please do not cut or damage any trees, limbs or branches, ground foliage. 6.Pets are not allowed. 7. Check in time is after 4pm, check out time is before 11am.
- After booking, please read our check-in and check-out procedures.
- The Property is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. The well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products or trash of any kind should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you will be charged/ liable for damages.
- While linens and bath towels are included in the cabin, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be used for lake water or boating, or to be taken from the property.
- This cottage is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.