Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers. Our little piece of paradise is quiet and tranquil but so close to all the best beaches, restaurants and cafes that the Sunshine Coast has to offer. We have bikes and kayaks that can be used on request. We have a small friendly dog called Mia who lives with us and you may meet her. The use of the pool and backyard is yours to share with our family.
- We are a very friendly and easy going family with a small dog.
- We live in a beautiful quiet piece of paradise and ask to please have no parties or loud music.
- There is a swimming pool which you are welcome to use but common sense around the pool applies.
- The Beach Shed is quirky and full of character but mostly it is comfortable and homely.
- Laundry facilities may be arranged for longer stays just ask on arrival
- On a Saturday and Sunday we can offer a 2pm check in (or possibly earlier) and when it is at all possible, I will try and offer an earlier check in on week days.