1. An additional charge will be appied if the number of guest at check-in is more than the number of persons in the booking.
2. Only light cooking is allowed ex. Install noodle
3. No parties / drugs / vice activities.
4. Please be mindful of cleanliness. No unwashed dishes and utensils in the kitchen to prevent pests. Please throw the ways to the the waste chamber room located at middle of hallway.
5. Please turn off all lights and air-conditioning when not in the unit to reduce electricity consumption. This will help me keep prices low for my guests, and at the same time minimise the impact on the environment.
6. Kindly place your shoes on the shoe rack provided. The floor grouting is white colour and in-washable, don't place your shoe on floor. Once dirty, I need to spend big effort to remove it.
7. No durians / mangosteens.
8. Keep noise levels low after 10 pm.
9. This is NOT a HOTEL: As such, you cannot ask anyone in the building for assistance. I am always available between the hours 9am to 12Am via Airbnb Messaging.
We created this home out of passion. My husband, from an Engineering background who like to hands-on every single parts in the home, from nail to Lighting, from table to bed. We have put a lot of effort on mattress to ensure the softness to reach his highest expectation.