Have the ultimate Utica escape when you book this fantastic 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental townhome that comfortably sleeps 10. Just minutes away from many popular state parks, this rustic townhome promises an adventurous vacation you won’t soon forget!
Upon arrival, you’ll be in awe of the property’s surrounding natural landscape, featuring towering oak trees and bright green grass, creating a peaceful oasis in the middle of a wooded paradise. The exterior rustic character of the townhome invites you into its front door, where you’ll find 1,700 square feet of wonderfully appointed living space and all the necessary comforts of home. From the wildlife-themed decor to the gorgeous wood accents throughout, this townhome radiates the ambiance of a true log cabin home. While the couches, the stone fireplace, and the flat screen TV in the living area encourage you to sit back and relax, the numerous appliances in the fully equipped kitchen motivate you to show off your top-notch cooking skills.
The heads of the household will enjoy the king-sized bed, electric fireplace, jacuzzi TV and the walkout balcony in the master bedroom, while the rest of the group will love the queen-sized beds, TV and walk-out balcony in the additional bedroom! For extra sleeping space, the living area on the first floor contains a full-sized sleeper sofa to accommodate 2 additional guests. For your convenience, the lower level also includes a bathroom with a walk-in shower!
Early risers will look forward to relaxing mornings spent sipping a freshly-brewed cup of coffee on the private bedroom balconies before stepping outside to soak up the sun on one of the surrounding nature trails. Located on the Grand Bear Lodge Property, this townhome grants you access to an indoor water park, an amusement park, a pool, a miniature golf course, and more for an extra fee! After entertaining yourself with the fantastic complex amenities, make your way back to the cozy home to shower off and freshen up for the night’s events. For dinner, prepare a meal in the fully equipped kitchen or dine out at one of the local restaurants in town. End the night by cuddling up with your loved ones in front of the living room fireplace, keeping each other warm as you reflect on the exciting events of the day.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully-equipped kitchen, private balcony in both bedrooms, a gas fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, 3 cable TVs, wireless internet access, and much more
- Located on the Grand Bear Lodge Property, this townhome grants you access to an indoor water park, an amusement park, a pool, a miniature golf course, and more for an extra fee!
- Fantastic location - Minutes away from 3 popular state parks, restaurants, shops, entertainment, and more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed, Full-sized Pullout Sleeper Sofa
- Bedroom 2: 2 Queen-sized Beds
- A Full-sized Pull-Out Sleeper Sofa in Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events or parties
- Small family gatherings are permitted
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply