* Situated on 31acres (shared, owners residence - 50 metres away)
* Big dam for swimming
* We can accommodate your horse if prior arrangement is made
* We are very dog friendly and love all animals
* Country feeling yet close to everything
* 1.5km to train station and local shops
* Fans are provided although please note * no air-con(oil heater for winter)
* The cabin is small and cosy, with basic/farmstyle, comfortable furniture
* BBQ provided
* Board games for the family to play
Beautiful quiet country feeling, A basic, homely, comfortable cabin, (nothing fancy!) well behaved pets welcome at owners discretion - (no barkers/ yappy dogs sorry! there is a medium sized yard - fully dog fenced - with two large kennels provided and trampoline beds.
Outside BBQ on a a deck area provided with a marquee and table/chairs with beautiful view !
We are available if you would like any information on the surrounding areas etc. We are friendly and approachable, but also respect your privacy if you would like to have peace and quiet.
** Complimentary tea - coffee - sugar - milk - cereal - fruit - biscuits or muffins.
For those travelers - Dinner can be arranged - for an additional cost- imagine walking in to the cabin with the aroma of a home cooked meal waiting for you!
** Dinner can be placed in the cabin in a Bain Marie, ready to eat!
Either of these choices -..... Or special requests
Slow cooked lamb shanks - with veggies -
Mussamin beef with rice
Beef in red wine casserole
Chicken Masala with Rice or Spiral pasta,
please pick up after your dog, you can dispose of doggy poo in the bags provided into the garbage bin, which is at the Roundabout area- or if they toilet in the paddock that's fine!! Please keep dogs on a lead outside of the yard as there are horses and friendly cats on the property .