Cozy peaceful clean carriage house apt. 1 off street park rt at ur front door. Meditate in Labyrinth, priv deck. View of forest in back and the front yard. D'town loc's 8 mi. Hartsfield 12mi. 6Flags 4mi. Easy Uber location. Ceiling fans and portable air cond and heaters. 2nd bd is futon in living room. Summer is here. Temps in apt are hot. Surround yourself with beautiful art and serenity and privacy. 2 people max without approval.
Close to interstates 285 and 20. Close to the New Stadium. Leave your vehicle at the apt and take Uber less than parking charges. Carriage house seperate from main house. Welcome bowl of fruit.
Total access to carriage house apt. Use labyrinth for your daily meditation
1. Welcome but please, DO NOT Place food, any paper towels, feminine products including feminine pads, tampons, and tampon applicators down the toilet. And DO NOT Place any LATEX products down the toilet. Even ONE of these items will damage the plumbing.
2. No smoking permitted on the property that's inside or outside. Your security fee will be used to clean if detected.
3. Pets: Please contact the host with respect to pet requests. Pet's are present at the property, but do not have access to the carriage house.
4. Please respect the property and privacy of the hosts and surrounding neighborhood. Pick up all your trash and maintain a respectable noise level during the evening hours.
5. The capacity of the space is 2 max. Please contact the host to request a special offer and make additional arrangements if you have visitors. Only one car allowed on premises.
6. No parties or events.
7. Please leave the carriage house in the condition you found it.
8. The Services are intended solely for persons who are 25 or older. By booking, Application or Services you represent and warrant that you are 25 or older.
9. Turn off lights, heat and air when not in use. Help us conserve energy
10. Use drainer in kitchen sink so that food does not go down.
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THESE RULES. ENJOY YOUR STAY
I am only a phone call or text away.
I am a fun loving nature person. I am an artist clay is my primary medium. I also am a performing artist, acting, and dancing. I also host drumming and dance meditations. Travel is one of my greatest past times having been an international flight attendant for many years. I love meeting like minded people. I have a veggie garden that I invite you to get your hands dirty, or enjoy watching the forest in the back yard. Listen to the birds or watch the squirrels and chipmunks scurry in the yard.