Breakfast is provided on nightly stays.
Typically rented to traveling professionals on monthly stays so everything you need is in the house.
This listing is for nightly & weekly stays.
Great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families + is pet friendly.
Please check out our other fully furnished homes for nightly, weekly & monthly stays!
Contact me for a better monthly rate and with what you are looking for and I can send you a special offer.
We have several fully furnished Smarthomes available - please check out our profile page to view our other listings or message me with what you are looking for, price range (nightly, weekly or monthly) + dates you need housing for and I can send you the properties that best meet your specifications.
*** Gateway to Crater Lake National Park & Lava Beds National Monument - Come experience this home & explore our beautiful area anytime! ****
Breakfast is included on our nightly stays! But weekly and monthly stays have the best rates. Great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers + is pet friendly.
This home is a block from downtown, close to nightlife & super close to walking trails. You can easily walk to the local Brewery + wander back home.
You’ll love this location because of the sunlight, the ambiance & amenities, the older neighborhood and the fact that several coffee shops are just a few blocks away Plus the Ross Ragland Theater and numerous restaurants (Irish, Thai, Japanese + many others). There is great bakery and several other cafes.
- Internet is live & Smart TV is being programmed now. Bring your Netflix, VUDU and HULU account info. WIFI is coming. Cable can be provided on longer term stays.
- 2nd Phase of Smarthome Install also coming
- Features a super comfy King bed!
Walk down to the Saturday Farmer's Market (Spring thru Fall) and bring back a gourmet meal to cook in our fully equipped kitchen.
Or just head down to our local Brewery which is only a few blocks away and listen to great musicians and drink fabulous beer! Try the Vanilla Porter on Nitro - my personal favorite.
Great Bakery is also just a few blocks away!
Walk downtown to eat - lots of cafes, bars and restaurants await you!
* Lovely Craftsman Duplex - Built in the 1920s.
* Other side will be a vacation rental soon
* Incredibly rare property sits on two downtown city lots so there is plenty of parking
* PLEASE EAT SOME PLUMS - hate to see them go to waste and they are old and fabulous trees. I can only eat so many so please help yourself!
Home control system has pico remote to run Welcome or Entertain Scene so you can enter the home with all the lights on.
* SmartTV with DVD & VCR player plus Cable TV as well
* HDMI cable so you can hook up your laptop & HDMI to Micro USB so you can hookup your smartphone
* Slate topped coffee & end tables
* Four season eFireplace in the Living room
* Desk unit
* Built in Bookcase with Glass Doors
* Newer Oak Kitchen Cabinets installed with lots of storage space
* Self-cleaning Glass Top Range
* Countertop Dishwasher works amazingly well
* Granite or Quartz Countertops are planned soon
* Original Tub still in place. Jetted Tub installation is planned
* King Bed with matching Cherry Dresser and Cherry nightstands.
* Fabulous King Memory Foam Mattress with Bloomingdale bedding - @2K
Tons of character and truly an experience! Outdoor dining planned and major landscape improvements planned next Spring if this generates the same income as this home did unfurnished. Previous tenants were doing too much damage so trying a different way.
We have other fully furnished Smarthomes available not listed yet-
check us out at T-CRealty forward slash Rentals dash Furnished dot htm (Note - make sure to keep the dash in T-CRealty).
Typically our homes are rented to traveling professionals on 3 month stays - so everything you need is in the home including the iron & ironing board and even down to a hair dryer. We are now allowing nightly & weekly stays but will always welcome longer occupancies.
The rental rate decreases with the longer you stay. Discount varies on each type of home. ****And we will waive the 3rd person fee on weekly and monthly rentals****
We also offer discounts off the advertised rate on one month or longer rentals if you rent thru our company directly - do an internet search for Furnished Smarthomes in Klamath Falls for more information.
Refundable Security Deposit is required but only charged if there are damages, excessive cleaning &/ or items missing. Unfortunately - this platform does not allow a different security deposit for nightly stays versus monthly stays (which it should so we have to plan for monthly stays).
We do ask that you tidy up the home at move out and pull off the linens and towels and please put in the hamper.
We do our best to keep our homes spotless and in order to do that - we do ask that you return the home clean and in the same condition received it when you moved in so it is ready for the next guests coming in. We do clean between all guests and deep clean the homes often.
Full access to the whole home and private off street parking space. Front patio is fun to watch passerbys. Large yard with two apples trees is located in 2nd lot. Plenty of space to relax or play with kids/pets. Please be sure to pick up after your pet though. Long term stays will have access to the basement washer/dryer and we ask that you please clean the home, bedding & linens plus housewares you used before vacating the home. Thank you!
N. 9th is a one way street so you need to go up to Jefferson in order to turn on to 9th Street and make the right turn into the driveway. Look for the only vacant lot with a fence and then turn right into the driveway.
- PLEASE eat lots of plums! Trees are over ripe!
- WIFI & Cable are on
- Additional Guests are $20 per night. That covers additional food for breakfast, coffee, tea, plus the additional towels, pillow and linens. All of this is very expensive so please book for the total amount of guests that will be staying with you.
- If you need more beds - please give us 72 hour notice. We have cribs, toddler beds, twin, double, queen & even King beds usually in stock.
- If you are planning something special - (ie: Anniversary, Birthday, etc. ) - Let me know if you need something in advance and I will try and accommodate/help you. Life is all about the experiences we have and we try very hard to make our homes an experience for you!
- Gourmet 10 minute Dinners from Gobble or even Smoothies from Daily Harvest - as long as I have advance notice - I can do just about anything!
- We DO NOT charge a cleaning fee. So please, please, please help me keep my home clean. I have been pulling 17 hours on weekends as I can not find helpers willing to work weekends. I have several irobots that help - Roomba and Braava but I still need help with keeping the bath & kitchens clean & pulling off the sheets and getting the towels ready for the wash.
- In return for not charging a cleaning fee - We ask that you to please clean housewares & linens when vacating as we have new occupants coming in after you. Other homes here are charging $150 or more just for cleaning.
- Please put the dishes in the dishwasher and start the cycle for me. We have dishwashing pods for you. These are not locked and are under the sink. If you have children - I recommend moving these as they say they look like candy.
-We have plastic utensil sets and paper plates if you don't want to wash anything. Not environmental friendly but we do understand wanting to relax on your vacations!
- Please do not put nonstick cooking pots or pans in the dishwasher. They must be hand washed.
- Please strip the linens and leave them by the bathroom for me.
- If you make a mess - Please clean it up before you leave. We bill for excessive cleaning & damage at $35 per hour.
- If you truly do not have time to clean or have an emergency or illness - please let me know and leave a check inside for $75 to cover cleaning. Please make payable to Town & Country Realty.
- Please No smoking or Vaping allowed inside. Outside smoking needs to be 15 feet from an any open window or door (including your neighbors windows as they may also be our guests).
- We consider smoking in the unit to be damage and will bill to clean & possibly repaint the inside of them &/or buy new slipcovers for the furniture if you smoke inside and the odor can not be removed. I am so sensitive to cigarette smoke that I will have to hire out the cleaning if it is present.
- Security Deposits are listed on all our properties. Airbnb will only charge funds if we submit a damage claim. No damage no charge. Already lost one Smart TV and a King Linens this year so please make sure to lock all windows and doors before you vacate.
- Amenities are subject to change if the previous guest(s) damaged them.
- Couch colors are subject to change if the previous guest(s) stained the cover.
- Bedding in the photos is subject to change as it may be easier for me to bring a whole clean set than try and wash everything in one afternoon. Takes a few hours to wash linens and towels.
- Please No High Heels on Hardwood Floors. Please bring slippers for use inside.
- Please Use Snow Shovel in Winter and keep areas of use free and clear of ice and snow.
- No drugs tolerated and our properties are all smoke free but alcohol is fine. Please avoid red wine in the living & bedrooms. It stains and you will be billed to replace anything stained.
- Please keep the heat below 70 degrees as over 70 and under 55 - grows mold in our area. It gets cold here in the winter (negative 15 degrees for a week or so in winter) - Bring warm clothes with you! Our area is High Desert and we have extreme weather in the Mountains. Weather can change at anytime and we can have freezing temps in June. Always pack warm clothes and extra water with you when hiking. And always check the weather before booking - we have snow and ice storms and forest fires thorough out the year.
- Please do not park on the lawns. Keep on driveways or gravel only.
- Please respect the peaceful enjoyment of your neighbors - no loud music.
- Well behaved animals are welcome INSIDE of house. PLEASE do not let them up on the furniture or beds. We ask that they not ever be left unattended in the home. If you leave - be sure to Crate them. If you do not have a crate with you - let me know as I have a few. PLEASE no young pets or puppies - they cause too much damage. And no aggressive animals allowed.
- NOTHING HOT or WET on any of the furniture - especially the wood tables, nightstands and dressers. This is a big problem and it costs about $400 to refinish a dresser top. I have placemats everywhere to try and halt the damage.
- Please use hot pads for hot dishes on my dining room table.
- No muddy shoes in house. Prefer you leave your outside shoes at the front door and bring house shoes (like sandals for inside use).
- No food or drink in bedrooms or Living room please. We have a lot of white couches.
- Please No jumping or shoes on any of the beds or upholstered items like the couch, chair or ottoman. While we do have slipcovered furniture - it takes 3 loads of wash (@3 hours) to get them clean.
- Let me know when you have used the last of something so I can replace.
- No blaring music, movies or loud parties to disturb my nice neighbors or wildlife. Please respect the peaceful enjoyment of your neighbors (we have guests around you) - So no please keep the volume.
- Bring Earplugs with you if you are a light sleeper as you can hear the train whistles thru the entire town.
- This home is a Smarthouse - there are remotes that turn on several lights in the home so you never enter a dark home. Digital dimmers are easy to use - double tap to turn on to full brightness. Hold for a few seconds and the dimmer will act as a countdown timer so you can walk thru to another room before it turns off. No more bump in the night accidents.
- Please note this property's Smarthouse system has a video & photos surveillance system & it has a Security Setting. This protects both the owners and Airbnb Guests. TVs will be brought to the property the day you check in. No electronics are left in unoccupied homes.
- If you are uncertain of what to do in the home - message me anytime. I work crazy hours so I might be able to answer you right away.
- Let me know if you need room in the garage &/or basement for your toys - bikes, kayaks and canoes.
- Recommend keeping the windows closed at night as SUMMER is the height of our BUG season and they are ATTRACTED to ANY LIGHT. Porch area is especially buggy. They do not bite or do anything more than annoy. No amount of spraying will help with this as they only have a 24 hour life cycle. Once it cools down and the lake level rises - it will be back to being relatively bug free.
- Our home will be your home during your stay, so please respect it as much.
- And last but not least - Please thoroughly enjoy yourself and make yourself at home! :)
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!
You have full access to the home. This is not shared. However, I am only a few blocks away if you need anything. We offer Dark Roast coffee and two types of Tea (usually Earl Grey & a Mint Tea), plus sugar w/honey and individual creamer containers. There are also the basics - Sea Salt & Pepper grinders, Oil spray for cooking and Dishsoap + Lysol for clean ups. Iron, Ironing Board + Hair Dryer if you need them. Plus there are several fabulous cafes a few blocks away! Leap of Taste has Internet and so does the Daily Bagel!
**PLEASE NOTE: For some reason - our homes are not currently showing up on a 29 day stay or longer unless you go to the individual home's page. Feel free to message me if you need any help. Airbnb is working on this but no resolution yet.
We have other fully furnished homes available here on Airbnb for nightly, weekly & month stays: https://www.airbnb.com/users/103338886/listings PLUS several more not
on this site yet.
My Father and I have several homes that we have fully furnished for travelers including traveling professionals and traveling nurses. I have poured my heart into making our places truly an enjoyable experience for you - whether you stay just one a night, a week, a month or even longer.
We do waive the 3rd person fee on weekly and longer reservations. And we do not charge cleaning fees as they are not allowed by Oregon Landlord/Tenant Law. If you can not clean - let me know and I will hire this out. Runs about $30 per hour but I do have floor mopping and vacuuming robots that do much of the work at no cost to you.
Check us out online at T-CRealty Smarthouse Rentals Furnished. Typically our homes are rented to traveling professionals on 3 month stays - so everything you need is in the home. We will consider shorter term and longer occupancies though. The rental rate decreases with the longer you stay. Save even more off the Airbnb advertised rate on 3 month rentals if you rent thru us direct.
Feel free to reach out to me if you need a longer stay than what is posted here on Airbnb. We can customize your stay to fit your exact requirements. And we offer upgrades - larger or more TVs, King or Queen beds, even maid service. Our goal is to make your stay perfect for you!
All we ask is that you please leave the home as clean as you found it, honor the peace & quiet in the neighborhood you stay in and enjoy our lovely area!