Enjoy this cozy home on spring-fed Bear Lake, one of the cleanest lakes in Central Florida. The property contains a boat dock, and a sprawling backyard overlooking a private white-sand beach. It’s perfect for a family vacation, or a romantic getaway. The great views and family-friendly activities make it feel like a home away from home. Restaurants, dining and shops are located nearby. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
This house is the perfect relaxing home to enjoy on your Central Florida Vacation. The house is located on Bear Lake, off route 414 (Maitland Boulevard) and is within a 3 mile radius from our home there is a Publix, Target, Costco, Walmart, 2 Starbucks, Walgreens, CVS, and numerous restaurants. The Altamonte Spring Mall, Wekiwa Springs and movie theaters are a 10-15 minute drive. Our home is just a short 35 minute drive to all the attractions like Disney, Universal and Sea World, so you can get the best of both worlds. Cocoa beach, New Smyrna beach and Daytona beach are also about 45 minutes away.
We have a smart TV in every room including the outdoor porch, a nice BBQ grill for your enjoyment, a Canoe and a paddle boat that you will be able to use at your own risk life vest also provided.
- Specific Rules: 1. Smoking is NOT allowed. If evidence of smoking is found, an added cleaning fee of $200 will be immediately due and payable.
- 2. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
- 3. The Property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- 4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
- 5. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While the use of linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Fresh linens and a quick general cleaning (not deep cleaning) is available for $65 per cleaning. Please coordinate this with the Owner prior to your stay so it may be properly scheduled with the cleaning service. Please don’t take towels or linens from the units.
- 6. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located in the garage, then taken out to the curb on Monday and Thursday mornings for pickup.
- 7. Fireplace: The fireplace is working you must buy your own logs. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace.
- 8. Water and Septic: The Property is on a well and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages.
- 9. Lake Activities: We hope you enjoy the lake and all it has to offer. Feel free to use the provided canoe and paddle boards, but note that use of these and all other lake activities are at your own risk. Use of life vests is mandatory in Florida for all lake activities.