Newly renovated 3 Bedroom | 1.5 Bath ground-level apartment located in Boston's historic North End. This spacious and charming 1,000 sqft condo is located on the ground floor and offers central A/C, brand new kitchen and bathrooms, a spacious living room 3 medium size bedrooms, and new hardwood floors!
While the apartment does not offer any views, the location, three bedrooms and 1.5 baths more than makes up for any missed views - a half block from Hanover Street and the waterfront.
- Just renovated 3 bedrooms / 1.5 bathrooms plus a spacious living room and brand-new open kitchen spread across 1,000 Sqft.
- Located on Battery Street in Boston's historic North End, and less than 1 block to all of the restaurants on Hanover street and the waterfront. The cross streets are Hanover St and Commercial St
- The condo is located on the street-level of a historic brownstone, with its own private entrance.
- Our very comfortable, well-appointed three-bedroom condo features a brand new kitchen, brand new bathrooms (one full and one half bath), stainless steel appliances, central A/C, and brand-new hardwood floors throughout.
- LIVING ROOM features a really comfortable leather sofa, an oversized ottoman, an expandable dining room table with 4 real chairs and 2 foldable chairs, a top of the line 55” HDTV / smart tv (connected to Comcast Cable, Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime), and a central A/C unit.
- KITCHEN features all stainless steel appliances, including refrigerator / freezer, a gas range (cooktop and oven), microwave, dishwasher, and garbage disposal. We also have a Keurig coffee machine and a toaster oven.
- BATHROOM #1 (Full Bath) features hardwood floors, a new vanity, a new toilet and a custom tiled enclosed shower with sliding glass doors.
- BATHROOM #2 (1/2 Bath) features hardwood floors, a new vanity and a new toilet. While small, it’s the perfect second bath.
- BEDROOM #1 features a queen size bed, shades, two nightstands, a dresser, a spacious closet, and a central A/C unit.
- BEDROOM #2 features a queen size bed, shades, two nightstands, a spacious closet, and a central A/C unit.
- BEDROOM #3 features a queen size bed, shades, two nightstands, a spacious closet, and a central A/C unit.
- Please note that each bedroom has a window that opens to a private, narrow side alley, which provides fresh air but offers no view. Each bedroom also has an emergency door which leads down into the side alley or to a small private balcony (back bedroom door opens to the balcony).
- This condo comfortably accommodates six people (two adults in each bedroom).
- AMENITIES include a large 55” flat-screen HDTV, Comcast cable, wifi, a Keurig coffee maker, central A/C units with four zones, iron and ironing board, and hair dryer. Shampoo / soap, detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, and all linens (towels, bed sheets, etc.) are included in the rental. Coin-operated washer / dryer are available in basement. Parking is available nearby in several surface lots / public garages (please see further down the page for details).
- The condo is on the ground floor of a traditional North End building and is located mid-block on Battery Street, with the closest cross streets being Hanover St and Commercial St.
- The condo is centrally located a half block to Hanover Street and the Waterfront. We are also only 0.2 miles to the Old North Church, 500 feet to the Freedom Trail, 0.4 miles to Quincy Market / Faneuil Hall Marketplace, and 0.5 miles to North Station / TD Gardens.
- I have set-up a lock-box for key access directly outside of the building.
- Guests will also have access to the coin-operated laundry machine in the basement of the building.
- My wife, young son, and I live in Back Bay and I am available if you have any questions, issues, or require any kind of assistance. Guests will have as much or as little interaction with me as they wish – with key access set-up through lock boxes, you do not need to coordinate meeting me to get access to the condo.
We have several listings available on Airbnb (all are owned by my family and managed by me):
* 2 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #2) on Gloucester St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2277821
* 3 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #3) on Gloucester St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2881388
* 2 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Commonwealth Ave: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/9231486
* 4 BR | 2.5 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Marlborough St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15397125
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #5) on Marlborough St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/12092499
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #6) on Marlborough St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3985462
* 4 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #PH) on Charles St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6066455
* 2 BR | 1.5 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Charles St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6326257
* 3 BR | 1.5 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Battery St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15901362
* 2 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Commercial St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8458210
* 2 BR | 1 BA Condo on Henchman St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/14204600
* 3 BR | 1 BA Condo on Henchman St:
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #1A) on North St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7181950
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #2A) on North St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/11223924
* 2 BR | 1 BA condo (Unit #1) on E Broadway St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6296656
* 2 BR | 1 BA condo (Unit #2) on E Broadway St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6317446
* 2 BR | 1 BA condo (Unit #3) on E Broadway St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6317722
* 4 BR | 2 BA across 2 condos (Units #2 & #3) on E. Broadway St:
- If you stay with us during the summer months, we'd love to take you out on Kayla, our 50-ft custom sailing yacht, for a complimentary afternoon sail around the Boston Harbor (please note that my dad, the boat's captain, spends most weekends in Nantucket, so mid-weekdays typically work best and due to insurance requirements, the harbor cruise is limited to adults only - 15 years and older).
Please Note: This unit was just renovated in 2016 and it comfortably accommodates six guests.
No smoking, no pets, no parties, and must be 25 years old to book. Please be prepared to show ID upon request after checking-in.
No additional guests are allowed in the condo unless prior approval has been granted by Jason, the host.
For check-out, please ensure:
- All plates and cups are left in the sink or dishwasher
- All trash is left in the kitchen trash can or bagged and left next to the trash can (additional bags are under the sink)
- All windows are closed and locked
- If used, the pack and play is put away or the sleeper sofa is put away (please leave used linens for the sleeper sofa on the floor)
- If furniture was moved during your stay, please return to its original location
Please be mindful to our neighbors in the building; quiet hours after 10pm.
Please be considerate of our next guests who will be staying after you, if something is broken or needs fixing, please let me know, as I have an arsenal of tools and enjoy fixing things.
Please also note that the building’s common area are monitored by security camera.